Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: Obama or McCain?
Obama/Biden
56.86%
McCain/Palin
43.14%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll

*------Election 2008------*

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 11:07 PM
6th Gear

yeah I watched the debate, then I got bored out of my mind and wanted to gouge out my eyes and skull f**k myself, but realizing that was impossible I went to my room and did some HW instead. I don't like debates because all they really do is vaugley discuss what each candidate might do if they are elected, I don't like politics very much, i realize that it's important but I am not fond of it.

Old 10-07-2008, 11:40 PM
Zombie Defense Force

how about they just answer the questions they are asked

Old 10-08-2008, 12:38 AM
Site Moderator

I've been on a CNN binge for the last month. I feel like Anderson Cooper and I could be on a first name basis at this point. One thing I've learned is how biased Fox and ABC are. In other words, I'm on the verge of gouging out my eyes and skull f**king myself as well.

Old 10-08-2008, 01:02 AM
1st Gear

Sorry to bash your dreams but Obama is't black. A brief pedigree: He's half white and half black. His white mother was a prostitute and his black father was a drunk. He almost killed himself in his first drunk driving accident, but succeeded the second time So to say he will be the first black president is just racist and a stupid reason to elect him. For god sakes he came out of a white *****! It's not even that... He's radical, and not in the rad way. He's attended a fundamentalist muslim gradeschools (look at a real video of what they teach these children) and is connected with terrorists who hate your existence. And as for the credit crunch, blame it on the community organizing groups that pushed local banks and politicians to give credit to people who can't even balance a check book let alone pay their bills. So yeah McCain's, my old fart, cuz one day iz gunna b rich like gw

Old 10-08-2008, 02:29 AM

^ you mean the jews....LOL

Old 10-08-2008, 02:39 AM
Site Moderator

Originally Posted by guidflippin
Sorry to bash your dreams but Obama is't black. A brief pedigree: He's half white and half black. His white mother was a prostitute and his black father was a drunk. He almost killed himself in his first drunk driving accident, but succeeded the second time So to say he will be the first black president is just racist and a stupid reason to elect him. For god sakes he came out of a white *****! It's not even that... He's radical, and not in the rad way. He's attended a fundamentalist muslim gradeschools (look at a real video of what they teach these children) and is connected with terrorists who hate your existence. And as for the credit crunch, blame it on the community organizing groups that pushed local banks and politicians to give credit to people who can't even balance a check book let alone pay their bills. So yeah McCain's, my old fart, cuz one day iz gunna b rich like gw
So your vote is in for Barack then?

Old 10-08-2008, 03:03 AM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by guidflippin
lol... where does one come up with such stuff?

You know there's more to reading than what's written on a Bazooka chewing gum label, right?

When it comes to Ghetto and Bogie I have to give them props for at least being somewhat informed and credible. You shot out the first sentence correct then took a slide down the dirtpipe and never looked up! lol

Wallowing in ignorance is no excuse, m'amigo. Get some learn'n it does a mind good.

Old 10-08-2008, 03:08 AM

^ why thank you

Old 10-08-2008, 03:13 AM
4th Gear

LOL... my pleasure, mate!

Think there's a level of hell in Dante's Inferno for racists twits like guidflippin.

Old 10-08-2008, 03:16 AM

definately a little extreme !!!

Quick Reply: *------Election 2008------*