Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

An "unOFFICIAL" AF contest!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 02:07 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP
Default RE: An "unOFFICIAL" AF contest!!!

This is my entry.

If I were in charge at Audi, I would travel to as many cities of the world as possible to foster the growth of community Audi clubs. It would be important for me to give something back to the people who made my auto empire what it is today. With that in mind, I would organize local meetings and bring a variety of cars, from extensively modified vintage to most recent, for everyone to test drive and enjoy. I would arrange for different vendors to be present, who would offer their products at cost, to the very people who have owned and appreciated my automobiles. To create publicity for the event nationwide, each person in attendance would receive a ticket. At the end of the tour, the winning ticket holder would get his or her choice of Audis from the entire line. Enthusiasm is the key to my continued success.

Thank you for your consideration.
Kelly

Old 03-05-2007, 02:11 PM
4th Gear

Competition ended yesterday[&:]

Old 03-05-2007, 02:11 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

please say i'm not too late!!!
even if i am, can i still get a grade?

Old 03-05-2007, 02:15 PM
4th Gear

Sorry kelly! Didn't you read AWD's post!

Old 03-05-2007, 02:26 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: kelly

This is my entry.

If I were in charge at Audi, I would travel to as many cities of the world as possible to foster the growth of community Audi clubs. It would be important for me to give something back to the people who made my auto empire what it is today. With that in mind, I would organize local meetings and bring a variety of cars, from extensively modified vintage to most recent, for everyone to test drive and enjoy. I would arrange for different vendors to be present, who would offer their products at cost, to the very people who have owned and appreciated my automobiles. To create publicity for the event nationwide, each person in attendance would receive a ticket. At the end of the tour, the winning ticket holder would get his or her choice of Audis from the entire line. Enthusiasm is the key to my continued success.

Thank you for your consideration.
Kelly
F Turned in late you fail!

Old 03-05-2007, 02:32 PM
4th Gear

haha.... so does it go by who had the highest grade? Or are you getting 2nd opinions before you announce the final decision!

I got 5 mins till this class ends, then i gotta wait all day to see the winner[]*crys*

Old 03-05-2007, 02:53 PM
3rd Gear

fluff press release, what do you want its only 150 words.. I should get an A for originality and the fact that its a documented problem.. read through the WSJ..

ORIGINAL: 2k S4

ORIGINAL: JohnnyBravoA4

well im going to bed so here is my entry..

If I were in charge at Audi, *I* would try to diffuse how many people (non Enthusiasts) perceive Audi to be anonymous in the U.S. One of the biggest challenges Audi faces is how it does not get the notice it deserved. Now that VW is merging into the luxury sector, offering more options and higher priced vehicles it has left Audi with an identity crisis. Piech had said VW would be luxury, while Audi would offer sport. To really achieve such a standard it would change the character of the Audi brand that we have all grown to love. Also, with the growing trend of AWD in the industry Audi need to look towards new innovations to set it-self apart like it has in the past. Audi has been the perfect balance between luxury and performance. With that being said its time to reintroduce this reality to the public.
I didn't expect this from a post *****. But very well written. To bad you are lacking content. It's like a fluff press release.

B-

Old 03-05-2007, 03:24 PM
Senior Administrator

Kelly, LoL, sorry! While *we* all appreciate your input, you missed eth deadline (I just found a *new* way to misspell "the.").

Nick, what can I say. *I* liked it, but *I* wasn't judging.

Looks liek baconbait got teh highest grade, THIS time...

2K S4, THANKS!!! I owe ya one

The competition was for a sub-box that, apparently, bentframe cudn't WAIT for SOMEONE to slide a 10-incher INTO, for FREE!!! He's such a *****, and not teh post kind!!!

Well, boys and girl, that concluded MARCH's FREE FROM AF contest. We'll see what's up for grabs, at the end of the month, for APRIL's contest... stay tuned.

The winner needs to contact this months sponser, bentframe, to arrange/pay for shipping

Old 03-05-2007, 04:35 PM
3rd Gear

es·say /n. ˈɛs eɪ for 1, 2; ˈɛs eɪ, ɛˈseɪ for 3–5; v. ɛˈseɪ/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[n. es-ey for 1, 2; es-ey, e-sey for 3–5; v. e-sey] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation[/align]
–noun [/align]

a short literary composition on a particular theme or subject, usually in prose and generally analytic, speculative, or interpretative.

not that i really care but I underlined the words that i thought were important..

Old 03-05-2007, 07:38 PM
4th Gear

I feel it needs to be judged by more than one "mind".... But whatever, grats to you baconbaits.

It just seems like he went in there and graded them before I could process what was going on.

Quick Reply: An "unOFFICIAL" AF contest!!!