Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

the "aftermath"

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2007, 02:34 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP
Default the "aftermath"

ok, so how was your evening?
how late did you stay out?
do you remember everything that happened?
and how do you feel this morning?
could you pass the breathalizer test if given this morning?

Old 01-01-2007, 02:50 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: the "aftermath"

had a great night... i think.
breathalizer... without a doubt
pee test... now that's another story all together

Old 01-01-2007, 03:32 PM
4th Gear

Got to bed around 4. I avoided all bad mixing, so I'm better off today than I was yesterday. I remember all of last night. Not so much the night before.

Old 01-01-2007, 03:37 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: pturbo

Got to bed around 4. I avoided all bad mixing, so I'm better off today than I was yesterday. I remember all of last night. Not so much the night before.
I had the exact same experience! Last night was great. Just drank beer all night and was in bed by 2:30. Feel great today and am still pinching myself about the Chiefs making it to the play-offs because the Broncos suck! Great!

Saturday night was a completely different story. I had a UFC party and watch Liddell beat the crap out of Ortiz and got a little too crazy. Mixed beer, wine and whisky and was not good.

Hope everyone had a great New Year and has a great 2007!

Old 01-01-2007, 03:56 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: cary12

ORIGINAL: pturbo

I had the exact same experience! Last night was great. Just drank beer all night and was in bed by 2:30. Feel great today and am still pinching myself about the Chiefs making it to the play-offs because the Broncos suck! Great!

Saturday night was a completely different story. I had a UFC party and watch Liddell beat the crap out of Ortiz and got a little too crazy. Mixed beer, wine and whisky and was not good.

Hope everyone had a great New Year and has a great 2007!
I did the exact same mix as you on the 30th. I guess great minds....errrr....whatever...think alike. I felt like hell for most of yesterday. I rallied for a party later on though.

The Broncos had a rough end to their year. Did you see this? - http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6323794

Old 01-01-2007, 04:05 PM
3rd Gear

Yeah, I read that this morning. What a terrible thing to happen. The guy was only 24. I'm sure they will catch whoever did this. Really sad story.

Old 01-01-2007, 04:40 PM
Senior Administrator

tragedy, and my heart goes out to the family, but, honestly, Po-Po in CO don't have a good track record with cases that are head-scratchers: http://www.karisable.com/jbr.htm

Old 01-01-2007, 11:39 PM
Administrator

Wow... what a night.. went to a 007 themed party.. got really trashed.. had an awesome time.. the party had a band and everything.. free drinks, and plenty of kegs

I have a portable breathalizer.. yeah no freaking way did i pass... so after i left the party ( I was DD) i just sat in the car for 2 1/2 hours till i was ok to drive.

Thankgod i got the $5 damage insurance on the Tux.. its freaking trashed! I dont know how i got lipstick on it.. my gf was there.. and she doesnt know either, that and champagne all over, then dirt from blowing things up.. yeah its now a black dinner jacket instead of white

Old 01-02-2007, 01:53 AM
2nd Gear

stayed out till 3 am, had to wake up at 6:30am for a stupid company meeting at 7am which i think is completly retarded.i woke up and was still stoned with blood shot eyes. it was great

Old 01-02-2007, 02:51 AM

I got waaaay too shitfaced. We got a hotel downtown, so none of us would have to drive. We played P&A from about 6:00 to 10:30, and went to the bars where we continued to drink quite heavily. Went back to the room around 2-2:30. I passed out on the most uncomfortable recliner in our suite, I really don't remember what happened after walking into the bar.

I woke up this morning, about 7:30 to take a ****, and after pissing I felt like I was going to puke so I tried sitting on the edge of the bathtub in the hotel room. I don't know if I slipped, just blacked out, or what happened, but I woke up half in/half out of the tub, my back hurts like hell today, and I had the worst hangover in the history of hangovers.... but I still didn't puke. When I woke up half in the tub, I decided I didn't want to stumble to the main room, for fear I may black out again, So I layed on the floor in there. I reallythink I slipped, and hit my head, rendering me unconscious for who knows how long.

I'm pretty much an aching ******* unit today... god I'm so happy I didn't have to work.

Quick Reply: the "aftermath"