North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

Stolen S4 in NJ....PLEASE READ!

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2008, 06:59 PM

if im correct my buddy got a pre-paid nextel and hid it in his car, made a jack behind the stereo so it would continually charge and as long as he used it once every 4 months it stayed active just bought minutes everyso often, they have tracking/gps on them and the police can track the phone with someking of gizmo they have with your number and they can follow ur cars werabouts with the phone, but only if u hide it real well and keep it charged

Old 11-20-2008, 07:57 PM
Tech Guru

I think a simpler way to go would be Lo-Jack type system. I also saw a commercial for a product called Zoombak that sends a text message to your phone if your car is stolen and I think it also has a GPS tracker.

Old 11-20-2008, 08:03 PM

Wow u got lucky dude thats good to hear though. Someone could have ended up with a very clean s4. My only advice as a fello New Jersian "If you have a garage, Use it"

Old 11-20-2008, 08:34 PM
2nd Gear

yea tell me about it, i live in jersey ******* city and have to park on the street at night. at least the neighborhood isnt that bad where i live. and i use a club on the steering wheel and want to get the boot. it sucks though when i go to stay at my girlfriends house. she lives down on west side. her parents got mugged yesterday at gunpoint by 2 punks and a getaway driver. thats why i always got a 4 inch blade in my armrest and an old bat layin under the front seat. wouldnt hesitate in the slightest.

Old 03-19-2009, 09:46 PM
1st Gear
Default advice

just for the owner of the blue s4 im sorry bro but hey better to have found you car then no car listen i grew up around jersey noth jersey south jersey central jersey i am all around its great the kill mode worked but that didnt really help the thieves roll the car out and move it a different locations other then your house....Just get a viper alarm pager the work good, but also have a shop insert a kill switch just for reason heard these motors go for like 4500, to 6,000 on the streets just giving you a heads up..thieves have nuttin better else to do with the economy getting bad they do what the do best ....cant believe these suckas a boot lock for your car alpahlock or whatever yea its doable but if they really wanted they just sit der take their sweet time take off your tire and put a spare on of have a custom rivet key to open it come just think like a thief and just put mor elove and passion into your car ...i had 2alarms and a kill switch but the funny thing is a had big *** train horn under the back bumper holy **** when this **** goes off it sbecause somebody is tampering wit the tires or the locks when that thang went off i had complaints but hey sscared the bastards away then later on i just got a police audio device thatmonitors my car and have cameras in the car he a lil bit money but hey better then sorry ...just get a alarm another kill switch good luck to u bro lol new jersey drive dumb thieves

Old 03-20-2009, 02:50 AM

Heres an idea that you wont want to do but it will really help in a high theft area, debadge it throw on steelies paint it GREY not silver GREY and A4 front bumper.
call it SUPER SLEEPER