New Member Welcome Area Are you new to Audi Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

new to the audi game II

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2004, 05:29 AM
Default new to the audi game II

hey thanx for all the replies on "new to the audi game". my internet's been down so i couldn't reply till now. i've desided to go with 19in for my wheels. but i've got more questions for yall. 1st i want to put a dvd/tv player in my car and the stock cd player sames so big that it will not look right if i put in-dash flip face tv in it. Im tryin to do this so it looks professonal not ghetto rigged. next question is there an aux. port (you know the 2 little round ports that are red and white) for audio in the rear of my stock cd player . 3rd i can't find ANY mods for my 99 audi a6 2.8l (not even an exhaust!!!). please help, car is to slow!!!

P.S. -what im doing is what i wanna do, if you dont like what im trying to do w/ my car then don't reply. basically just no talking **** is what im asking

Old 06-02-2004, 03:39 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: new to the audi game II

I'm not a radio man, so you won't get any advice from me on that question - sorry.

I can tell you that there are mods for the 2.8; PES is one of the most reputable companies I know, but I'm sure there are others.
Click here for PES

Lastly, you should know this is a forum with all the good and the bad that goes with it. You should never expect to be treated exactly the way you want to be treated, but you should always take every critical comment or flame with a grain of salt, too. Don't take the flaming too seriously - move past it, if it offends you. I don't think personal attacks are appropriate, but flaming you with opinions about the subject at hand can make the forum interesting to read - provided everyone understands it's not meant to be personal. Just relax and go with the flow, bro.

Old 06-02-2004, 06:51 AM
Default RE: new to the audi game II

thanx for the website, i'll check it out after this post. the reason i didn't want any talking **** is because i have problem of talking even more **** back and these questions are more important then fighting over whats cool and whats not. if anyone else can help me w/ my car please post after i get all the info i need ill be more than happy 2 duke it out in the forums