New Member Welcome Area Are you new to Audi Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

James-XlcusiveCustomz

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2013, 06:32 AM
1st Gear
Lightbulb James-XlcusiveCustomz

Hello Everyone. I'm James and I work for Xclusive Customz in Sheffield. Xclusive Customz specialize in the design and manufacture of body kits. Not only that we have a showroom and body shop on our site at Rutland Road, Sheffield.

I intend to create awareness of our company and show some of the cars we have designed and the body kits we have on offer. Our body kits are of a 5* standard, made from fibre reinforced plastic, and are even used for some of our clients amateur rally / racing teams. Not only that we are going to be the only outlet in the UK that will be stocking the Ford Focus 5 door RS kits.

Please dont hesitate to get in touch by email or telephone. We can be contacted via; 01143 277535 (Xclusive Customz Main site) or via email address; James_ra@live.co.uk (Directly to myself).

Thanks for reading.

James Richard, Xclusive Customz.

Send a PM for website info.

(Audi A3 3.2 Quattro - RS3 Replica)

Last edited by AWDaholic; 10-22-2013 at 11:45 AM. Reason: removed unapproved url.
Old 10-22-2013, 11:43 AM
Senior Administrator

Just wanted to let you know, James, that unless you're an active sponsor or vendor, we generally do not permit active "for commerce" links within members/users posts, outside of the "for sale" section. And, even in there, there are limits...

PM me if you would like more info on becoming a Audiforums sponsor.

In teh mean time, I have done you the favor of removing the active url from your post. I am leaving the email/phone info in, because we're not TOTALLY evile.