New Member Welcome Area Are you new to Audi Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello all, New to forum, pre owned Euro dealership in Columbus, Ohio Area

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2014, 11:08 AM
1st Gear
Default Hello all, New to forum, pre owned Euro dealership in Columbus, Ohio Area

Hello all!

Just wanted to take a moment to introduce ourselves, we are new to the forums, and wanted to tell you a bit about us...

We are a specialty dealership in the Columbus, Ohio area with over 16 years in the automotive sector, with a focus on the specialty European segments. We strive to find unique values and would like to present them to the community as we find them.

Not trying to spam or anything, just wanted to take a moment and introduce ourselves to the community.

If you'd like to know more about us feel free to visit our website at ccmotorsportsohio.com or email me at sales@ccmotorsportsohio.com.

Thanks for reading, look forward to talking to more audiphiles like ourselves!

Old 02-19-2014, 11:38 AM
Senior Administrator

Welcome to the forums.

Thank you for not using active URLs in your post and/or signature block. We do not restrict activities you conduct via PM or email, or information you share that is not linked to a "for commerce" website. We do, however, restrict the ability to conduct business via active links to our paid sponsors and vendors (lone exception being individuals posting in teh buy/sell section).

If you would like information on how to become a paid sponsor, feel free to PM me and I will share that information with you. Alternatively, at the very bottom of each forum page are links to Internet Brands, and "Advertising Information."

Hope you stick around for a very long time. Welcome, again, to teh forums.

~Jazz

Old 02-19-2014, 12:38 PM
1st Gear

Corrected, and again thanks for the welcome AWD!

Old 02-19-2014, 01:19 PM
Senior Administrator

Originally Posted by ccmotorsportsohio
Corrected, and again thanks for the welcome AWD!
You're very welcome.

Everybody calls me "Jazz."

I've got family in Columbus. Next time I'm up that way I'll stop by and do a few burnouts on some of your used-car stock .

Old 02-19-2014, 03:23 PM
1st Gear

Thanks jazz!

Anytime we'd love for you to stop in. Plenty of neat stuff for you to check out, still deciding what's going up on the site so there's plenty more to come.