New Member Welcome Area Are you new to Audi Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Happy new S4 owner

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2004, 06:04 PM
1st Gear
Default Happy new S4 owner

Hello everybody! trying this forum thing for the first time, guess I've never had a good reason to join one untill I bought my new Audi. I waited (and saved) 2 years to get my hands on the new (2004) S4, and it was all worth it. I've always been an audi fan, especially with the new A4/S4 body style I think its one of the best looking cars ever made. When I read about the S4 I realized that it had to be the car for me. none of the articles really do it justice, and I think I've read just about all of them. I was comparing the "new" BMW M3 too while shopping and was thorougly un-impressed with it. the V8 just sings through its incredibly large power band and never lags. not to mention the interior of the S4 is MUCH better than the BMW, Recaro seats with lumbar are awesome for long drives and the audi display and dash just can't be beat.

The S4 is really a car I can own for 10-15 years or more, I know it will always be stylish and fast. I just can't wait to see some of the aftermarket upgrades that become available. I could use some help in that department...

If anybody out there is considering the 2004-05 S4 don't hesitate! just do it, you'll be the happiest driver on the road....except me of course.

thanks!

Old 07-14-2004, 06:33 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Happy new S4 owner

Welcome! That is one badass car. Good luck with it

Old 07-14-2004, 07:13 PM
3rd Gear

Welcome whitefolks !!

Since you're new to forums, please check out the START HERE! (click this) link in the New Members Forum and familiarize yourself with the lingo, etc. It will make for an easier transition.

Feel free to ask questions or post comments, ideas, suggestions, etc. We're a pretty cool bunch of guys and gals all with one common interest: Audi Camaraderie!

Where are you located in the States?

Edit:
Don't forget to use the search function. There is a lot of info in the archives you can find to answer many questions.

Old 07-14-2004, 10:02 PM
1st Gear

I'm in southern California, orange county. there's plenty of M3s and Benzos to race around here, most drivers are too 'respectable' to be putting the hammer down on their way to work though. I love that the S4 is a such a sleeper, most people don't look at it twice until you wind it up, then they can't seem to keep their eyes off it. I went with the nogaro blue which is awesome with the matching seats, tho the imola yellow was my original choice (no matching seats). the blue is cool because at dusk and early morning it has a purplish tint to it. audi has the best designers out there right now as far as I'm concerned. I was dissapointed to see the new BMW 5 series and what sneek peeks I've found of the new 3 series, they look too Japenese though I know they were going for a more agressive look. too many things happening without reason. thats what I love about Audi cars, every line/fold/crease/bend has a purpose, from tip to stern, it's the peak of european design and craftmanship. but I digress, I am a designer by craft (architect) and I love to tell people WHY my new audi looks so goooood. ha.

looking forward to spending more time on this forum, audi chestpounding is fun!