New Member Welcome Area Are you new to Audi Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Awesome forums! New Audi Lover

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2012, 10:28 AM
1st Gear
Talking Awesome forums! New Audi Lover

Good day all!!
I recently just bought my first audi car 2 weeks ago. I currently have a 2012 Nissian Maxima that I lease, but for mileage purposes, I decided to buy a secondary car to help alleviate some of the overage on mileage.
A friend of mine recently bought a 1999 Audi A6 Quattro from the auction. When he drove up in it I immediately fell in love. I have been seeking a 2nd car for about 3 months now and I had love at first sight for the A6!
I paid $3000 for her and have currently put about $800 back into her. She drives like a dream! I would complain about the higher expense of parts, etc. But she is so definitely worth it! I have a couple more things to handle on her, but highway and city wise she drives so wonderfully. The body style is exquisite and still modern, whilst being a 13 year old car!
I've been to Germany on several occasions and had the pleasure of driving the Audi sports car (idk if it was a R8 or something like that) and that too drove awesome!! I am contemplating after my Nissan lease is completed in a few months, to convert to Audi leasing!! I loveeeeeee my audi!
I must also thank the Audi Forums for being such a great site to network with other Audi owners. Some awesome people have helped to educate me and guide me through some of the troubleshooting!!!!
Thanks!!!

Old 04-18-2012, 04:38 PM
AudiForums WilkommenVagen Direktor

Willkommen to the forums

hope you continue to enjoy the A6. lots of good information to be found around here.

have fun