StL thread... no gtg talk, just shoes/kelly's car

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2009, 11:14 PM
2nd Gear

O, and... YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://s517.photobucket.com/albums/u...t=MVI_1313.flv
NO MORE CEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Listen to that drone!
and did some work on a friends non Audi. Cobalt SS/TC mesh lower grill, Tint rear markers and reverse lights(not in pic), red calipers, wingless, short antenna. For a small American car, it really is quite nice, and runs pretty good. just postin for S&Gs.

Last edited by 2001A6; 01-19-2009 at 11:24 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:30 PM
Tech Guru

Originally Posted by 2001A6
you wont miss quattro???
Now the people at your school will really have something to talk about! Id be almost affraid to leave it in the lot.
he already had a "rare" car for his area

I have a friend with a 02 325, it has 145k on it, 95 when he bought it, he has no problems. Runs perfect! Good piece of mind, couldnt say that for an(y) Audi, lol.
do you mean bought it in 05?

Old 01-20-2009, 02:45 AM

So its my hazzard relay thats out. How big of a bitch is it to fix? Kolby i do like em a lot but i lmight have to wait til feb or something kill my credit card bill lol

Old 01-20-2009, 03:51 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by kolbs_91
Black with a chrome lip would look good on your car, but it seems pretty typical to put black wheels on a black B5...it just depends on how much breaking the mold means to you.
true true but if you ask any one i am all about looking as close to stock as possible and i just recently decided to modd the cosmetics of the car i love stock looks for me to go as far as i have so far is crazy for me lol but i new it was time .....so even thou it stereo tipcal to have black w/ chrome lip wheels on a blk car it will make it look more a lowered tinted stock car.......

Old 01-20-2009, 03:53 AM
1st Gear

Yeah, I saw a bunch of Audis down there. It was stupid though, I probably wont go there again. Betes said he probably wont show his face there again. Its just too stupid and un-organized. I would think about riding down with someone, but Im done with driving there in my car. One of the kids I was with, his car got hit.
Why you selling your wheels kolby? They look so good on your car...
Jack, I want to see your car in the light, so I can see your new mods. Your bro was tellin me all about the tails, tint, drop...
Your bro find his phone Jack?
Speaking of phones, I will have to get your #s again, mine pissed me off, so I threw it. Now its broke
O well,it gets fixed under warranty, the battery litteraly held a charge for 5 min this morning after I unpluged it. Thats why it pissed me off, lol.
you know you and betes are more then welcome to ride with me any time i am always game to go .....not to boast but i aint afraid to run it aint the first or the last time that will thats kewl matt when ever you are free i will be out that way off page 2mrw to pick up another tranny just in case lol

Old 01-20-2009, 03:57 AM
1st Gear

Kolby, secrets only cause more problems in life...
And jack, was that "skyline" black, with tint and smoked out tails...
If so, its driver is a HUGE D-bag. Parents got in an accident, sued, made a **** ton of money... Bought the little bitch whatever he wanted. he lives by me. Gets yard jobs and TP'd alot, casue he thinks that car makes him cool...
lol yeah it was black it it was tint white kid drive i think he was blonde i dont know about the tails i never seen them.... but if i had to guess probably after he pulled off and got on the highway after the race now that i think about it i think they where tinted aka smoked and twin greddy fart cans i know that ton any where lol

Old 01-20-2009, 04:00 AM
1st Gear

I'm sure I won't, and it is extremely nice. The only thing that it doesn't have that I will miss are heated seats, but it's worth it.
dude i so know what you mean you crank that bitch on 6 and before i leave my drive way that think is toast my butt and the car aint even warm yet lol

Old 01-20-2009, 04:04 AM
1st Gear

you wont miss quattro???
Well, anyways, enjoy it! After all, BMW is the ultimate driving machine. The black on black looks really classy. Now the people at your school will really have something to talk about! Id be almost affraid to leave it in the lot.
IMO, mods...
Clear(no orange) corners, tint, smoked markers, M3 tails with tint, drop and rims. That car has SOOOO much potential!
I have a friend with a 02 325, it has 145k on it, 95 when he bought it, he has no problems. Runs perfect! Good piece of mind, couldnt say that for an(y) Audi, lol.
matt i should AT&T you for that last comment about the audi problem think ....

how ever i can say think about bmw's as we have to 538xi "you know the 3.0 twin turbo's " and a 745i lol

how and incase you wondering what AT&T means "reach out and touch you"

Old 01-20-2009, 08:24 AM
Tech Guru

Originally Posted by sloS4kid
not to boast but i aint afraid to run it aint the first or the last time
that is the stupidest thing i have ever read......... and you gotta remeber trey posted alot of stuff in this thread

and i have been wanting to ask this for a long time....

wtf is a "a5 v10 motor" anyways?!?!?!?!?!

Last edited by turbo kraut; 01-20-2009 at 08:36 AM.
Old 01-20-2009, 08:25 AM
Tech Guru

I'm mainly selling them because about two hours ago I put down a deposit on this:

http://www.isringhausen.com/is_invde...p?stock=59209A

i was thinking, you told me the bmw was a sport package car, i thought they used an s on their sport package cars, ie 325is