Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

StL thread... no gtg talk, just shoes/kelly's car

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 09:25 PM
2nd Gear
Angry

Originally Posted by kolbs_91
Oh, we do; but if there's snow on the ground during that everyday life, it's still Quattro season.
Well, I should have taken that advise today... 2 wheels+black ice=...

Old 01-13-2009, 11:11 PM
5th Gear

I feel a story is needed here...

Old 01-13-2009, 11:48 PM
1st Gear

okay guy's sry i have been away for a short bit hears what i need to know pm me with your thoughts

i have very nice size garage and lots of tools and air.....plenty of land,, several burn pits so we can make this go itto the nite and a very large beer fridge lol and possible will have sum more 4wheelers when we have our bbq .....
what i need to know is what days are good for the biggest trun out and if any one has small work they would like to do we have several vag-com systems plus i know betes has one i gave a new copy so we can do that for every one if they want also .....so pm your idea of dates and we will set sumthing up i thought bout late to mid feb and hope the weather warms up a little bit maybe.....

any rate let me know guys and we will for sure be doing this and i also have ideas for several cruise that we can do that i have done with sum of my honda's that you turn lovers will like lol

Old 01-13-2009, 11:56 PM
1st Gear

also has any one had this problem ?

car willnot start battery good and just replace 2 days ago alt good pulled and tested started good pulled and test put it all back together rite started rite up but took about 5 seconds shut it off and would not start pop start it ran fine no problems then shut it off again and started jsut fine shut it off agian and it would act like it had no battery so i tested it again fine i am thinking bad ground problem?

let me know any ideas

Old 01-14-2009, 07:45 AM
Tech Guru

only time my car ran fine one minute and not the next was when my ecu got fried......... check as many coil harnesses as you can, see if one is arching......... that is how i fried my ecu

Old 01-14-2009, 07:02 PM
1st Gear

lol so funny story i got it fixed about a hour after i made the post it was the ground wire that runs to the bracket that mounts the starter and the alt mount to and it was loose and not making a prper connection lol

Old 01-14-2009, 09:36 PM
5th Gear

Well, I might be going back to McShits...

Old 01-14-2009, 10:46 PM
2nd Gear

^ thats sucks!
Originally Posted by kolbs_91
I feel a story is needed here...
Hmm, so where do I begin... Had an absolute **** day from the start. Then, to top all things off, teacher makes going to the basketball game,(which we lost, all black team from ritneuor or something like that) a required task, for points!? That made me unhappy. Rode to school, no problems, cold, but all good. So, figured, well hell, Il ride to this game and save some gas! Got there safe, time to leave. Ride up the lower lot, make a right to go into the upper lot. Roll around the corner, and before I knew what happened, I was layin under it! Scooted out, pulled in the clutch, got on, and rode off. Lucky me, no one saw. When home, and inspected the damage. Turns out, by me being the cheap bastard I am, I just cost my self WAY more money(that I dont have)...
Thats my story, heres the ugly proof,
leg, really not bad at all.

Bike, a bunch of little crap

I have now cheated severe injury twice on this thing, probably wont be so lucky next time. Moms freaked out, no more riding if its below freezing. I guess I can live with that.

Last edited by 2001A6; 01-14-2009 at 11:28 PM.
Old 01-15-2009, 01:25 AM

y r u riding a bike now its -31.5 degrees out and jack youll have to shoot me a time and date so that i can request off i need to put my o2 sensor in but its too god damn cold i might have a shop do it

Old 01-15-2009, 08:26 AM
5th Gear

That sucks, Matt, but it probably could've been a lot worse.

No school today FTW! Not being able to go anywhere because it's -16 degrees FTL!