Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

StL thread... no gtg talk, just shoes/kelly's car

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2008, 11:06 PM
Tech Guru

Originally Posted by kerrys914
Let me know when you hear about a St. Louis audi gathering.
you talking about the audi club of n.a. kind of gatherings?

or just some audi guys gathering together?

i used to have one a month......... but #'s dwindled and my wife got tired of buy all the food and junk........ the last one was the only one that anyone really paid for food.........

Old 12-28-2008, 11:12 PM
5th Gear

Originally Posted by turbo kraut
oh snap

but he did say blacked out......... tint tails and wheels......... the only one looking like his in stl that i know of
Yeah, I forgot that Tyler had his tails tinted.

Old 12-29-2008, 02:04 AM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by turbo kraut
you talking about the audi club of n.a. kind of gatherings?

or just some audi guys gathering together?

i used to have one a month......... but #'s dwindled and my wife got tired of buy all the food and junk........ the last one was the only one that anyone really paid for food.........
We really should have some type of gtg. ( I know thats all I ever talk about, but hey, anything with nice cars and cool people has my interest) even if #s did dwindle, its been a while since that last one you had right? People might come.

And if you did host a stl gtg, Id definitly chip in. All that work is worth somethin.

Hey Tyler, cops really busted up Hall st. tonight. Someone in a 4x4 cummins with a stack was doing donuts in the middle of the street. I guess that kinda pissed them off...
My first time goin there. I did get a run in, pwned a V6 stang, lol. I was proud! He was suprised, thought it was fast cause its a mustang, and a 5 speed. WRONG!
also, did you ever fix your hvac issue? If so, what did you do to it? somebody else is having the same issue.

Last edited by 2001A6; 12-29-2008 at 02:40 AM.
Old 12-29-2008, 08:41 AM
1st Gear

matt i can believe you went to hull street and did ask me to *** nick was down there in his red a4 he is having a few problems if you seen it you will know what i mean any rate ...

FYI i am ging to plan a gtg for all of us in the MO area soon i am thinking a cruise from hear to cosmo park in columbia ,mo and there is a very nice cruise around the hole city which is got lots of twisted fun and a couple of spots to rest and lets us turbo guys let the ride kewl lol any rate if any one has any other ideas let me know what you are thinking and i can help you paln i am really good @these sort of things....

also FYI i GETMY CAR BACK IN A MATTER OF 4 DAYS I JUST HAVE TO PUT IT BACK TOGETHER LOL SO SO SO SO SO SO SO HAPPY.......LOL

welcome kerrys914 i setup up a lot of mini cruise around this area if you want to pm me you info and where or not you are interesst in "racing of any sort" aka your style of driving I.E. twisty straight line ralleyx autox drift? and your phone # and where or not i can txt i will let you know when you have any thing going on... usally the our little mini meets are or cruise consist of most audi and sum honda's or several lol and one srt-4 only cause my little bro just bought it and cant stay out of the damn thing

Old 12-29-2008, 08:48 AM
1st Gear

oh and welcome kerrys914 ...do you own a porsche as well maybe a 914? i am a fan of the audi s4 as i have one mine stock ..just ask 2001A6 aka matt or even betes he's hear storys lol

Old 12-29-2008, 11:32 AM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by sloS4kid
oh and welcome kerrys914 ...do you own a porsche as well maybe a 914? i am a fan of the audi s4 as i have one mine stock ..just ask 2001A6 aka matt or even betes he's hear storys lol
Sorry Jack, I was thinking that as we left, "hmm, I shoulda called jack", I dodnt see any other Audis. I went down with a lifted Dakota, 2 slostangs, and 3 SRT4s. I was thinkin the same thing, if he has a 914 maybe. We had a 88 carrera 3.2 that was cherry red with black leather and black fuchs.
And yeah, your cars is FAR FAR from stock. It dont look that way tho
so did you get your new taller gear ratios? what kinda speeds are you going to be hitting now?

Last edited by 2001A6; 12-29-2008 at 11:36 AM.
Old 12-29-2008, 04:38 PM

I just finished the TBB change, I'm so excited, I was going hard. I puled up next to some guy in a Z3 and had a little race on 141 it was fun. This guy was shocked to see me out in front of him.

Old 12-29-2008, 10:37 PM
1st Gear

Yep.. I had a '74 914-6 I worked on /off for 5 years. Sold the 914 when my son was born. I'll get back in to P-cars some day but for now its an S4

I'll post some photos of my S4 and missed 914.

I moved to Kirkwood from Virginia in September so I am still figuring my way around.

Cheers and c-ya guys around.

Old 12-30-2008, 02:27 AM

Nice, Well I have seen you a bunch, I also live in Kirkwood. I drive a silver A6 with no exterior mods, but if I run into you I will try to get your attention

Old 12-30-2008, 08:29 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by sloS4kid
matt i can believe you went to hull street and did ask me to *** nick was down there in his red a4 he is having a few problems if you seen it you will know what i mean any rate ...

FYI i am ging to plan a gtg for all of us in the MO area soon i am thinking a cruise from hear to cosmo park in columbia ,mo and there is a very nice cruise around the hole city which is got lots of twisted fun and a couple of spots to rest and lets us turbo guys let the ride kewl lol any rate if any one has any other ideas let me know what you are thinking and i can help you paln i am really good @these sort of things....

also FYI i GETMY CAR BACK IN A MATTER OF 4 DAYS I JUST HAVE TO PUT IT BACK TOGETHER LOL SO SO SO SO SO SO SO HAPPY.......LOL

welcome kerrys914 i setup up a lot of mini cruise around this area if you want to pm me you info and where or not you are interesst in "racing of any sort" aka your style of driving I.E. twisty straight line ralleyx autox drift? and your phone # and where or not i can txt i will let you know when you have any thing going on... usally the our little mini meets are or cruise consist of most audi and sum honda's or several lol and one srt-4 only cause my little bro just bought it and cant stay out of the damn thing
Is not using punctuation the 'in' thing now? Hurts my brain to read this. j/p

On another note, there is a new owner of a moro blue B5 S4 rolling around here. I saw them a couple weeks ago test driving it (from Bomm Audi) and I emailed my contact the other day to inquire about it. She said it was sold. From what I saw driving next to it, very clean. It had 90k miles and I believe Bomm was asking $11k.