Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

StL thread... no gtg talk, just shoes/kelly's car

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2008, 05:26 PM

Turbo its Cory... yeah, I figured it out and I think I can do it, I ordered the Samco today so it will be on by new years hopfully...

Old 12-21-2008, 05:54 PM
Tech Guru

Originally Posted by 02audia41.8
y would you want to take off the rings eh? theyre glued on...in my opinion you should just leave the s4 on i think debadging the b5s is for the a4 people trying to make it harder for the people who cant tell the difference between a a4 and an s4 therefore making it look like they have an S.. thats just what i think...but hey to each his own right
this post right here just proves to me you are the douche bag that i thought you were

first off they are not glued on, they are held on by adhesive tape

second off..... as an A4 owner i did not debadge my car so that idiots of the world would think it was an S4........ i did it cause a nice clean *** end makes a car look so much better.......... and i have been debadging my cars *** ends since 1998 when i bought my first new car....

prior to that i had a 92 grand prix and new really nothing about "moding" cars........ only thing i did to it was put gts lens covers on the head lights and window visors..... it was '96 that was cool, but at that point you were 6 and new nothing about cars other then how to be strapped into the seat

Old 12-21-2008, 06:00 PM
Tech Guru

Originally Posted by autoverruckt
For a second I thought I was on vortex. LOL

to answer turbokraut: my B7 is not an s-line.
about the car that is cool...... so you are going 2.0t 6mt?

and the vortex comment, i don't go there, but i hear there is a bunch of bickering

i will admit i like to argue as you can see........... but my reason for arguing is that this kid, thinks i am trying to rip people off for charging to have work done on their cars.......... parktown, plaza, reid-vann don't work for free, if they did they would have been closed years ago.......... so why shouldn't i?

i did it before and have been burnt twice by people getting the work done and not even really thanking me for it......... or offering to compensate me with even dinner after spending countless hours on work for them

i spent 8 hours pulling the front end off a gti for someone to change their radiator and didn't even really get a thank you.........would of charged for beer, but they were not old enough

i charged someone a 6 pack of beer for work that took me about 3-4 hrs a day, a day or two a week over a 3-4 week time frame.......... that person didn't/doesn't appretiate the work and never really offered anymore payment for the work

Last edited by turbo kraut; 12-21-2008 at 06:03 PM.
Old 12-21-2008, 06:01 PM
Tech Guru

Originally Posted by trapped
Turbo its Cory... yeah, I figured it out and I think I can do it, I ordered the Samco today so it will be on by new years hopfully...

good job korey, now we can put this argument to bed

Old 12-21-2008, 08:09 PM

haha wow your so lame searching through my old posts....

Old 12-21-2008, 08:56 PM
5th Gear

Who says he didn't remember seeing that post when it was first made? I remember reading that when I was bored and browsing the forums a while back.

Nevertheless, it was still a very ignorant and egotistical thing to say.

Old 12-21-2008, 09:27 PM
Tech Guru

Originally Posted by 02audia41.8
haha wow your so lame searching through my old posts....
are you trying to make your self look more like a big boy, by making lame *** remarks like that?

and no, i too saw it when you originally posted it......... but back then i was doing gtg and didn't want to start rifts........... now i don't care who's feelings i hurt, and apparently i hurt yours

please don't go cry to your mommy and daddy......... cause i will not pull the old my dad can kick your dads ***........ cause i can kick your dads ***

and when i have my car up and running i will definitely be willing and able to kick your s4's *** with my wanna be s4

Last edited by turbo kraut; 12-21-2008 at 09:32 PM.
Old 12-21-2008, 11:45 PM

Anyway, I am going to try to do this myself, but if I run into trouble I might have to give you a call. I would pay you with beer, but I'm underage lol

Old 12-22-2008, 02:09 AM

i like beer and the last 2 pages of this forum

Old 12-22-2008, 11:10 AM
5th Gear

Originally Posted by betes
i like beer and the last 2 pages of this forum
I actually LOL'd!