Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

StL thread... no gtg talk, just shoes/kelly's car

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2011, 04:26 PM
1st Gear

yeah, i hear ya man. i've got brakes sitting here waiting, a bumper that needs to be put on, and my car needs to be re painted. i've got race springs, and my front mount is going to be finally put on tomorrow. ugh. i have bumper shocks sitting around... oh geez. it's kinda a pain. lol! i figured it'd be easier to stock everything up and put it all on later... but now i ran out of money and am too busy working for any of it to put on. lol!

Old 12-20-2011, 06:45 PM
1st Gear
Default Audi Mechanic in the StL

Does anyone have any mechanics in the city or nearby that they would recommed? I am about at the end of my warranty and not wanting to get my wallet abused by the dealership.

Thanks.
Tim

Old 12-20-2011, 08:34 PM
Tech Guru

Depending on what you need I am mechanically inclined and work as a mechanic. Lmk what you need

Old 01-22-2012, 12:42 PM
2nd Gear

Holy ****.

Old 03-08-2012, 12:21 AM
1st Gear

I too am looking for a good mechanic, but in the west country area(Ballwin specifically). I might need a new clutch and could use an honest person to take a look and help me diagnose the problem.

Old 08-12-2012, 09:57 PM
1st Gear

Hey guys. I want to start off by stating that I'm new to the Audi scene. I plan on purchasing a '12 or '13 S4 in the next month. Does anybody recommend one dealership in the area over another? Any dealership to avoid? So far I've only visited Plaza Audi. They seemed nice but seemed to be a little pricey. I appreciate the help. I look forward to seeing you guys around town.

Old 08-13-2012, 08:33 AM
1st Gear

Plaza is a little high, but not really by much compared to other dealers in that area. But I would highly recommend them! The tech guys I've talked to really know their stuff. I've only been there a couple times but yeah, brilliant experiences both of them. Their sales people come off as a little more... Douchey to be honest though. But if I were to submit my car for dealer work, that would be the place, and I live all the way out In wentzville! Lol!
Good luck and enjoy the new Audi when you get it!

Old 08-13-2012, 01:06 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by zeroduk
Plaza is a little high, but not really by much compared to other dealers in that area. But I would highly recommend them! The tech guys I've talked to really know their stuff. I've only been there a couple times but yeah, brilliant experiences both of them. Their sales people come off as a little more... Douchey to be honest though. But if I were to submit my car for dealer work, that would be the place, and I live all the way out In wentzville! Lol!
Good luck and enjoy the new Audi when you get it!
I really apprecaite it man. I've talked to all three today and Parktown seems to be the one that is the most "douchey" so it may just come down to Bommarito and Plaza. I will let everyone know what I found out so maybe it can help someone in the future.

Old 08-14-2012, 09:16 AM
1st Gear

Please do! I mean, as a student I won't be buying a new car any time soon but I'm always interested in how the brand is growing. Stlvw.org is a big partner with bommarito vw so I might ask around their forum for advice or about their experiences, both good and bad.

Old 10-09-2012, 10:34 PM
2nd Gear

Originally Posted by LindsayS4
Hey guys. I want to start off by stating that I'm new to the Audi scene. I plan on purchasing a '12 or '13 S4 in the next month. Does anybody recommend one dealership in the area over another? Any dealership to avoid? So far I've only visited Plaza Audi. They seemed nice but seemed to be a little pricey. I appreciate the help. I look forward to seeing you guys around town.
Bommarito Audi in Ellisville/Ballwin.

I know a few of the techs there, and the sales manager has always been nice to me. Havent price shopped though, I keep driving my old car though hahaha.