Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

StL thread... no gtg talk, just shoes/kelly's car

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 10:56 PM
1st Gear

hey which head unit is that ? is it the pioneer 900 btx? just wondering cause i have the 700

Old 02-26-2009, 11:01 PM
2nd Gear

1, cant do BBK cause I have to make do with 16" winters
2, cant afford it
3, its a 2.8
4, its a 2.8

I wish though, big brakes are so sexy.

Old 02-26-2009, 11:31 PM
5th Gear

Thanks for making my night with reasons three and four.

Old 02-27-2009, 02:31 AM
1st Gear

turbo - I guess i lost since i let off, he was goin ***** to the wall. I didnt see him for awhile, just kept goin.

slo - Its the Kenwood DNX5120 with Garmin, the buttons colors match the factory red interior light almost perfect!

Old 02-27-2009, 07:05 AM
Tech Guru

Originally Posted by 2001A6
1, cant do BBK cause I have to make do with 16" winters
2, cant afford it
3, its a 2.8
4, its a 2.8

I wish though, big brakes are so sexy.
my a8 kit, not sure what you guys use fits 16's

and was realatively cheap since i did the labor

Old 02-27-2009, 02:30 PM
Tech Guru

email i got today
from one of the old vw forum board(vice president or treasurer.... something on there) members:

I am no longer on the board and the new board is pissed at me since we can't get into our email address I know you changed our password. You couldn't just let **** go could you.

my response:

i set up the email when i was banned, i should have been removed from the email list and a new email should have been made..... you can thank whomever did

You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

and i really don't feel sorry for you, as when i was having issues with forum members about getting payment for services rendered and the fact that i was robbed of $350 by mr(and i call him that using that term lightly) chris wells, for a broken xbox...... then no i could care less who they are pissed off at

Old 02-27-2009, 02:37 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by K_DubS4
turbo - I guess i lost since i let off, he was goin ***** to the wall. I didnt see him for awhile, just kept goin.

slo - Its the Kenwood DNX5120 with Garmin, the buttons colors match the factory red interior light almost perfect!
that just like my 700 in my audi i like how the red blends with the rest of the car instead of sticking out like a sore thumb

Originally Posted by turbo kraut
email i got today
from one of the old vw forum board(vice president or treasurer.... something on there) members:

I am no longer on the board and the new board is pissed at me since we can't get into our email address I know you changed our password. You couldn't just let **** go could you.

my response:

i set up the email when i was banned, i should have been removed from the email list and a new email should have been made..... you can thank whomever did

No reason was specified.

and i really don't feel sorry for you, as when i was having issues with forum members about getting payment for services rendered and the fact that i was robbed of $350 by mr(and i call him that using that term lightly) chris wells, for a broken xbox...... then no i could care less who they are pissed off at
is this your banning from STLVW.ORG?

Old 02-27-2009, 02:40 PM
Tech Guru

No reason was specified.

this is

the other part has to do with me setting up an email changing the password and stuff

Old 02-27-2009, 02:49 PM
1st Gear

i hhad read sum of the old post of yours and nothing seemed that bad really not much worse then me i think ....... you must have gotten in to with them off the board? maybe?

Old 02-27-2009, 02:55 PM
Tech Guru

email response from emailer:

Do you could have taken the high road many times and you didn't. You got banned from the boards due to the posts you were making about the club. I was not the one that banned you don't take it out on me.

If you want to lie that you didn't mess with the email that is fine. I know that the email wasn't set up when you were banned it was set up when you were preident.

I'm not about to get into this xbox debate with you. Why don't you just tell me where to stick it and I will move on?

my response:

i could have, but i think the club "banned" me from day 1

i think it was shady the way that ben took over, did i care, no, but how it was done was done shittily.... i never said you were the one

i forgot a , when i made the original email.... i set up the emai when i was pres.... changed the password a few weeks ago after recieving what was in my mind my last email from the club

i have no reason to lie..... never have

i am not asking you to get into debates..... i just said i don't care about the club cause they **** on me along time ago

i bad mouth them anytime i can