Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

StL thread... no gtg talk, just shoes/kelly's car

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 06:06 AM
1st Gear

lol wow .....so are we having internet wars between site hear or what lol dude i got banned from stlsr.com and laughed my *** off cause there reason ....was to few of posted when in reality i kicked the **** out of one of the mods cause he hit my civic when he was drunk ....and get this he left his business card on my car and told me to call him not know that he hit my car just up and left the scene of the crime need less to say he totalled my car and did like 3k to his but before the cops got to him i kick the **** out of him and what makes it worse is the hole site sided with him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any rate what day is this damn show we could send nick w/worlds louds a4 damn straight pipes and do fly byes on them lol......and i was looking @ there site they are sum rere's for real they controdick <<< i dont think i spelled that rite lol>>>>> them selves alot

Old 02-06-2009, 06:52 AM
Tech Guru

one of the "og's" is trbo4..... he has an audi........ but other than that they talk **** on them

Old 02-06-2009, 10:49 AM
1st Gear

lol this was sounding like a good show idea... until everyone said what d-bags they were

im excited, its nice out today!... my car needs a bath... badly

Old 02-06-2009, 12:31 PM
2nd Gear

Yes, its over 50, and before noon! I am excited!!!!! Im supposed to be at school, but its Audi washy time!

Old 02-06-2009, 07:23 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by sloS4kid
lol wow .....so are we having internet wars between site hear or what lol dude i got banned from stlsr.com and laughed my *** off cause there reason ....was to few of posted when in reality i kicked the **** out of one of the mods cause he hit my civic when he was drunk ....and get this he left his business card on my car and told me to call him not know that he hit my car just up and left the scene of the crime need less to say he totalled my car and did like 3k to his but before the cops got to him i kick the **** out of him and what makes it worse is the hole site sided with him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

any rate what day is this damn show we could send nick w/worlds louds a4 damn straight pipes and do fly byes on them lol......and i was looking @ there site they are sum rere's for real they controdick <<< i dont think i spelled that rite lol>>>>> them selves alot
Damn I gotta take some aspirin after trying to read this.

Yeah, those guys are ghey.

Old 02-06-2009, 07:24 PM
1st Gear

lol i would wash mine if i didnt live on a gravel road its almost point less cause no matter how slow i drive it will get dirty with in seconds.....

fyi half the parts on the audi and vw are either bocsh stamped or have a audi ring on them or vw sign so how the hell can they not like audi when we own just as much vw parts as they own audi?

Old 02-06-2009, 07:28 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by autoverruckt
Damn I gotta take some aspirin after trying to read this.

Yeah, those guys are ghey.

hey sry about that if you read sum of my older post they were much worse i dont like periods i leave them to the ladies ....lol

and rate wuick question how do you like your koni's and how far out did the spacers put the wheels out

Old 02-06-2009, 08:25 PM
2nd Gear

^ now thats terrible Jack! Looks like I might just have to say F off to these guys like the rest of the gang... LOL.

So who all will I see at Bently STL tomorrow morning for cars&coffee. I hate coffee, so I wont be drinking any, but I love cars, and they are really nice people there. Most likely be on the red thing.. 60* tomorrow and Il be getting 60MPGs! Its filthy, and the Audi is spotless. Wax, tire shine, the works. Im almost scared to drive it. Its too clean.

Last edited by 2001A6; 02-06-2009 at 08:28 PM.
Old 02-06-2009, 10:09 PM
1st Gear

mmm... my car got a nice thurough wash/wax today... I feel so much better now, I was starting to feel like a neglectful parent

Old 02-06-2009, 11:38 PM
5th Gear

If it's not raining on Sunday I'll probably give mine a bath, even though it'll only stay clean until it leaves the garage. Black cars FTL