Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 08:44 PM
Tech Guru

can't we all just smoke a bong?

oh wait, i am

Old 02-02-2009, 10:04 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by K_DubS4
Cant we all just get along...haha. Actually this is kinda amusing..
you know it is kinda fun but also nerve racking .....lol

Originally Posted by turbo kraut
can't we all just smoke a bong?

oh wait, i am

lol dude if that was the miracle cure for alot of problems this would be a great world

Old 02-02-2009, 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by sloS4kid
as for you i know that is marc but my point IDIOT is that if it is what it say he is on ko4's and you stated clear as day on audizine that it is IN POSSIBLE to have a 10s ko4 car!!! i remember the post you where talking about it mite have helped if i was talking about my car and not the one we are building .... second what i install and take off is my own ******* business and for info sake the reason it came back out of he car is cause the **** took up to much of my trunk and was not worth it to me on my daily driver! third when ever i do ecu work that requires send or having any work done on a ecu i just buy another one as do i also have to sets of bi pipes one set we made which was fun (i am being a smartass it was a gaint pain) and the stocks......IF IT WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY LET ME REFRASE MY ANSWER I HAD A 10s AUDI ...... DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER ....all hail the know it all with the GT's
You're a moron. It is obvious that with enough weight reduction and a tune completely spent out, on top of great driving, it is possibly to run 10's with K04's. But you have to realize that his car has MAJOR weight reduction.

Here is Marcs car after he had to add sandbags for running on the street. This was the weight reduction NEEDED to achieve that 10 second slip. He had countless runs of 11.1x, 11.2x with more weight, but realized he needed to cut more fat out. I highly, highly doubt, a moron like yourself could match the level of work that he has put into that car.

All I ask is that you post your 10 second time slip. Yet you can't seem to do that. Therefore you are all talk... tossing out a bunch of b.s. lies, trying to make yourself look cool. Your car probably wouldn't run 11's if you tried. It never ran 10's and it never will.

Like I said, post a slip or stfu. And no you never ran nitrous and meth, then uninstalled it.

Here ( https://www.audiforums.com/forum/sho...00&postcount=1 ) you are being a putz in late november, "thinking" about adding nitrous to your car. So you are telling me, between late November and now, you somehow ran a 10 second ET? LOL, you are a joke.

Last edited by Deb38; 02-02-2009 at 10:20 PM.
Old 02-02-2009, 10:23 PM

You know absolutely nothing about cars. For some reason you think I run GT's. You have no idea what my setup is, and I have it written in my sig.

You should leave the internet.

To everyone else, I apologize for coming off brash. I just get annoyed by all the young wannabe's that make up a bunch of malarky.

Old 02-02-2009, 10:29 PM
Tech Guru

Originally Posted by Deb38
You know absolutely nothing about cars. For some reason you think I run GT's. You have no idea what my setup is, and I have it written in my sig.

To everyone else, I apologize for coming off brash. I just get annoyed by all the young wannabe's that make up a bunch of malarky.

deb we don't know each other, but you are one of the more/most respected guys on here and az......... there is no appologeze needed

Old 02-03-2009, 12:12 AM
1st Gear

i aint even gonna go into this any more peace it aint worth the headache cause whats funny is if you check az DEB you said it you self that it was IMPOSSIBLE to even consider it then you said it mite now you sait it is mean whhyll the hole time you knew sum one that has......but any rate i really dont care and as for you turbo kraut and every one else for that matter it dont matter what my car can or cant do rite this second.....it goes under the knife next saturday ....want to see the reciept for that DEB? just asking ? i aint no young kid either i am quite out of my adolesence years by far.... maybe you use young alot cause your a old ******* far that is having a mid life crisis cause you wife is getting poked by the piizza boi ..............yeah that was childish but idc peace

Old 02-03-2009, 12:58 AM
1st Gear

man.. ya'll been sippin on Haterade or what?

oh.. and my car is a turd... compared to most of the conversation goin on here lol

Old 02-03-2009, 01:07 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Deb38

found it yeah you have to be a old fart using werds such as MALARKY and BRASH can i ask you a question is time younger then you? just try to get a refernece point on you age hear ? i should leave the net why dont you leave the ******* world ....

turbo kruat i aint try to be mean torwards you i will apologize to you i dont know you and should have never gone off on you in the first place cause you never went off on me in since you have stayed pretty neutral about the hole " who's dick is bigger session"

Old 02-03-2009, 01:11 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by cassidyjr
man.. ya'll been sippin on Haterade or what?

oh.. and my car is a turd... compared to most of the conversation goin on here lol
dude is it brown? .....then it aint a turd

and if it is....it dont matter how big of a turd it is....how well you drive it lol

Old 02-03-2009, 01:46 AM

I am 24, I recently graduated from college and lastly, I am a bachelor. The vocabulary I use are to describe an appropriate situation and your general character. Perhaps you should open a book, as there are other terms to describe people aside from "***", "douche" and whatever other childish words you choose.

On another note. Never have I ever stated that a K04 car cannot run 10's. That would be ridiculous, as I would be contradicting myself with posting up 10secs4 information. What I did say was, you need substantial weight reduction. But please, show me where you think I said you can't run 10's with K04's.

You still have not posted your time-slip. Good-luck with your build, although I have my doubts... for now.