Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

StL thread... no gtg talk, just shoes/kelly's car

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2009, 01:32 AM

again lets not start **** on a forum maybe im just reding thid bad cuz im tipsy right now but yaaaaaaa

Old 02-02-2009, 01:42 AM
1st Gear

betes your not reading it wrong we should do it pinks way lol

Old 02-02-2009, 01:43 AM
1st Gear

there is a lot of **** getting it talk in general about stupid debates for the time being cause it wont matter much longer cause my car wont be sitting the way it is now much longer

Old 02-02-2009, 08:28 AM
Tech Guru

Originally Posted by sloS4kid
how young am i? not being a *** but that a pretty tall comment cuming from sum one who has never met me......i am not just a kid with a fast car and talks **** when i was 16 to 20 i drove sprint and shifter carts for 4years then moved up to scca events and sum road courses and am considering road racing ligit...... but say what you want

and deb not being *** either but i have a few werds for you i will get you what your asking for ..... and just remember there always some one better !!!!!!
i guess by the way you talk you are at most 21

if you drive like you talk it isn't worth ****

and there is a difference between........... nevermind, i was just stating what i had heard, like i told him i don't know you

Old 02-02-2009, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by sloS4kid
deb this is for you hear is a 10 second s4 runnng ko4's now granted he took gutting to a extreme but he is on ko4 and not gt's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPe2W...eature=related
That is Marc aka 10secs4, you idiot. He is the person I have been talking about the last 3 posts. You don't have a ten second car, so stop telling people you do. You are making an *** of yourself, and making the audi community look bad.

It is odd, because only a month or so ago you were talking about installing nitrous and meth in your car, as if you had never done it before. Now all of a sudden you are uninstalling everything? Right. I suppose you went through all of the trouble of having nitrous installed, then tapping your bi-pipe to install your meth nozzles, get retuned for stage 3, then run a 10 second ET. ONLY to uninstall it a couple months later...

Show me your 10 second slip.

Last edited by Deb38; 02-02-2009 at 02:27 PM.
Old 02-02-2009, 03:49 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by turbo kraut
i guess by the way you talk you are at most 21

if you drive like you talk it isn't worth ****

and there is a difference between........... nevermind, i was just stating what i had heard, like i told him i don't know you
i will give you that my typing is for ****.... i am 24 for the record lol

Old 02-02-2009, 03:59 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Deb38
That is Marc aka 10secs4, you idiot. He is the person I have been talking about the last 3 posts. You don't have a ten second car, so stop telling people you do. You are making an *** of yourself, and making the audi community look bad.

It is odd, because only a month or so ago you were talking about installing nitrous and meth in your car, as if you had never done it before. Now all of a sudden you are uninstalling everything? Right. I suppose you went through all of the trouble of having nitrous installed, then tapping your bi-pipe to install your meth nozzles, get retuned for stage 3, then run a 10 second ET. ONLY to uninstall it a couple months later...

Show me your 10 second slip.
as for you i know that is marc but my point IDIOT is that if it is what it say he is on ko4's and you stated clear as day on audizine that it is IN POSSIBLE to have a 10s ko4 car!!! i remember the post you where talking about it mite have helped if i was talking about my car and not the one we are building .... second what i install and take off is my own ******* business and for info sake the reason it came back out of he car is cause the **** took up to much of my trunk and was not worth it to me on my daily driver! third when ever i do ecu work that requires send or having any work done on a ecu i just buy another one as do i also have to sets of bi pipes one set we made which was fun (i am being a smartass it was a gaint pain) and the stocks......IF IT WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY LET ME REFRASE MY ANSWER I HAD A 10s AUDI ...... DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER ....all hail the know it all with the GT's

Old 02-02-2009, 04:05 PM
1st Gear

theres a whole lot of trash talkin goin on here *cough*

Old 02-02-2009, 04:29 PM
2nd Gear

Your car isnt a turd John. Its an Audi
There is lots of anger here...

Old 02-02-2009, 05:26 PM
1st Gear

Cant we all just get along...haha. Actually this is kinda amusing..