Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

StL thread... no gtg talk, just shoes/kelly's car

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2009, 11:37 PM
Tech Guru

Originally Posted by K_DubS4
Ive seen a few guys use fiberglass to patch up the spots where those middle pieces would have been, just for a clean seamless finish. But then you gotta sand and paint... Something to think about if you got the time to do it.
there is going to be alot of sanding and painting going on when it gets warmer

and probably banging and sucking too.......

getting the hood/fender/and trunk redone........ unless i end up buying a euro one and carbon fiber other first

Old 02-01-2009, 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by turbo kraut
deb.... i know you got a nicely set up, car, but you gotta take into consideration altitude, he is running at gateway which is one of the fastest tracks in the us iirc.........

i have never seen nor been in his car, i have heard that is fast, but i also think i might have heard that he lost to a tuned s4........ i dunno

kyle.... we wanna see pics of said new car.......
Doesn't really matter. Marc ran at the fastest track in the country (Englishtown). He consistently ran 11.1x and that was with serious weight reduction. He ran an 10.76 weighing in at 2500 lbs, which is nearly 1200 lbs lighter than stock. On top of the fact that he had arguably, a maximized tune and some of the best driving skills. You aren't going to get much better than that.

Not to mention this member, cannot come up with a slip. Sorry, but I call b.s.

Old 02-01-2009, 11:57 PM
Tech Guru

Originally Posted by Deb38
Doesn't really matter. Marc ran at the fastest track in the country (Englishtown). He consistently ran 11.1x and that was with serious weight reduction. He ran an 10.76 weighing in at 2500 lbs, which is nearly 1200 lbs lighter than stock. On top of the fact that he had arguably, a maximized tune and some of the best driving skills. You aren't going to get much better than that.

Not to mention this member, cannot come up with a slip. Sorry, but I call b.s.
i guess you missed my calling of said b.s. and my sarcasm in some of my post about him

he might be a nice guy, like i said i don't know him.......... don't know his car, but i do know marcs car and have seen video to back up his car

if he was running w/m and no2, with some wild *** tune and gutted car i still don't think he would hit 10's cause he is young and probably not skilled enough, most kids these days aren't.........

Old 02-02-2009, 12:31 AM
1st Gear

K Dub... Im pretty sure that was you that I saw. I work right there, and saw your car sitting at the light on 5th street. Looks good... didnt realize those were stock wheels lol

Old 02-02-2009, 12:58 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by Deb38
Someone said you claimed to run 10's already, so lets see the time-slip or a video of it.

ATCO is open today.

Why would you take out your meth and NOS after installing it? Doesn't make any sense.
i took the water meth and the nos out to us on another buiild that is in the works that is more important than having on my daily ......

i will happily say that yes you are rite to just a ko4 swap s4 will not do 10s but mine is far from just ko4s ....i hear you have a gt car? nice where are you i would like to take a look i just or a set of gts and lots of goodies to go with them about 13k worth

turbo kruat....i have not raced another s4 ever .....

i am going under the knife with mine very soon again and deb i will be getting meth back on and nos to be replaced by co2 and liquid spray bars

deb hows the 2.8 cam numbers over the head swap i am getting ready to slap on a set of 2.8 heads that have been ported out and rs4 intake and 2.8 exhaust side

Old 02-02-2009, 01:00 AM
1st Gear

i seen a silver b5 running down bryan around 1130 it mite have been a a6 unsure 100% but looked nice on sum 19 it looked like ....member ?

Old 02-02-2009, 01:07 AM
1st Gear

mannn.... i wish I had money to have a fast car lol

my cars a turd lol

Old 02-02-2009, 01:07 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by turbo kraut
i guess you missed my calling of said b.s. and my sarcasm in some of my post about him

he might be a nice guy, like i said i don't know him.......... don't know his car, but i do know marcs car and have seen video to back up his car

if he was running w/m and no2, with some wild *** tune and gutted car i still don't think he would hit 10's cause he is young and probably not skilled enough, most kids these days aren't.........
how young am i? not being a *** but that a pretty tall comment cuming from sum one who has never met me......i am not just a kid with a fast car and talks **** when i was 16 to 20 i drove sprint and shifter carts for 4years then moved up to scca events and sum road courses and am considering road racing ligit...... but say what you want

and deb not being *** either but i have a few werds for you i will get you what your asking for ..... and just remember there always some one better !!!!!!

Old 02-02-2009, 01:30 AM
1st Gear

deb this is for you hear is a 10 second s4 runnng ko4's now granted he took gutting to a extreme but he is on ko4 and not gt's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPe2W...eature=related

Old 02-02-2009, 01:30 AM

yup it was town and country