Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

StL thread... no gtg talk, just shoes/kelly's car

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2009, 04:47 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by 2001A6
John, I wonder if thats the same car I saw. I passed it on upperbottom road, silver, 18s probably, lowered, and exhaust. I thought it might of had an RS4 front bumper, but now I dont remember.
It might have been me, I was in St. Charles last night, went to Ameristar.. Mines silver with RS4 bumper, lowered but i got my stock S wheels on now.. Hmmm

Old 02-01-2009, 04:51 PM
2nd Gear

This was a few months ago now, You would have been turning left onto jungs station/greens bottom. I was turning right in my blue A6, stock wheels, tint, hella tails, big Remus pipes...
Your description sounds like what I saw.

Old 02-01-2009, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by sloS4kid
you show me a track that is open rite now that i can go make a pass and i will put the bottle and my other ecu, water meth back in the car and will show you for fact **** the track i will stop dead nuts on the highway
Someone said you claimed to run 10's already, so lets see the time-slip or a video of it.

ATCO is open today.

Why would you take out your meth and NOS after installing it? Doesn't make any sense.

Old 02-01-2009, 07:02 PM
Tech Guru

deb.... i know you got a nicely set up, car, but you gotta take into consideration altitude, he is running at gateway which is one of the fastest tracks in the us iirc.........

i have never seen nor been in his car, i have heard that is fast, but i also think i might have heard that he lost to a tuned s4........ i dunno

kyle.... we wanna see pics of said new car.......

Old 02-01-2009, 07:25 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by turbo kraut
kyle.... we wanna see pics of said new car.......
I wanna wait till all this snow and salt goes away, once i get a good day to clean her up ill post some pics. By the way jeff, that S4 bumper is lookin pretty so far, whens the paint and sides grills going in? Also if anyone needs some work done.. I met a guy on Audiworld who does side jobs for a decent price and hes local. Seems like a reputable guy, everyone at Audiworld seems to like him..

Old 02-01-2009, 07:39 PM
Tech Guru

matt mosemoe? he is an ok guy

paint will go on when i start working on the rest of the exterior, so probably not till it warms up

grills will never be s grills, if i do some, they will be rs4 looking grills

Old 02-01-2009, 08:17 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by turbo kraut
matt mosemoe? he is an ok guy

paint will go on when i start working on the rest of the exterior, so probably not till it warms up

grills will never be s grills, if i do some, they will be rs4 looking grills

Yup, thats the guy. He seems like he knows his **** pretty well, he built both his car on his own. I like the Rs4 looking grills, i would take the middle split peice out too. Are you gonna do your own fiberglass work? If you want i got a extra side grill you could chop on and do some practice with.

Old 02-01-2009, 08:20 PM
Tech Guru

he built the tt cause of a timing belt snap.... i don't really know what he has done to the s4

if i am going to do the grills i will take out the middle, but i will just buy mesh and make it work not going to mess with the s4 sides at all

what do i need to fiberglass for?

Old 02-01-2009, 08:39 PM
1st Gear

Ive seen a few guys use fiberglass to patch up the spots where those middle pieces would have been, just for a clean seamless finish. But then you gotta sand and paint... Something to think about if you got the time to do it.

Old 02-01-2009, 10:24 PM
2nd Gear

Dang, I was hoping the cards would have a last minute golden moment... but, well, that didnt happen.