Old 06-28-2008, 06:21 PM
Tech Guru
Default RE: StL GTG

no, there is tyler with the white one and collin with the blue one

Old 06-28-2008, 06:31 PM
Tech Guru

i think i am dealing with a scammer too: mine are in bold

just wondering if you ever got that shipped?

Hey sorry. I meant to send u a message over the weekend I've just been busy with summer school. It went out on saturday. You check cleared today so we're all good.

ok, cool man
hey man it hass been almost a week, i am just currious how you sent it, and if you have a tracking # for me?

Hmm. I sent it ups. Lemme see if I can find the receipt. If not I'll run to the store and get the tracking number to see where it is

that would be cool, and i don't think ups has come for the day here, but if you can get me the actual tracking # that would be better

Yeah I know. Sorry about all of this. I am waiting right now for the cable repair guy to fix my internet, so after that.... I'll go check my car. He was supposed to be here like 2 hours ago.

Ok so I know you probably hate me right now, but I kindof got an eviction notice to my apartment today when I was going to my car. So right now I'm panicing about that. Bear with me while I search for your tracking number... Although I can just hope it arrives.

Ok. So I found the tracking number. Apparently I was an idiot and put your address down wrong and it got sent back to me the next day. My apartment management was being ******** and didn't tell me I had a package so its been sitting in our lobby for the past 5 days. I'm going to send it out again today. Sorry about this, I really shouldn't trust my own handwriting. I'll shoot you the new tracking number immediately after I send it.

[/align]
[/align]Ok,
man, i have been very patient with this. But unfortunately for you and i guess me, you have till monday to get me a tracking #, the package with a working ipod as per your description or my money back or i will have to file a dispute with paypal to get a refund that way. I feel right now that you are dicking me around and just trying to postpone this till it is too late for me to get a dispute going.

Money is tight for me and i really shouldn't have bought this, but my wife does so much for me and my car hobby that i thought i would be nice and get her another ipod, since hers got stolen.

But i can not and will not let my money get stolen by a scammer, which right now you are coming across as. I have asked for the tracking # about 4 times, and you have given me nothing. The first one showing it was returned would be a start. Maybe i will have a little faith in you.

Cliffs:

by monday i need money, tracking # or ipod. Or i file a claim with paypal to retrieve my money.

Old 06-28-2008, 11:53 PM
1st Gear

Any of you B5S4's stock, or if chipped have only the flash and no other bolt-ons? I ask because I have been putting off getting an ecu flash for various reasons...mostly because of $ and I don't really "need" it. But because its available I think about it at least once a week. lol

Anyway an APR 93 ecu flash will put me at 241hp/292lb-ft chp (from the stock 200/200). I want to see how it would do against a stock ecu'ed with no bolt-on B5 S4.

so...if and when I get a trial flash I would like to set up a friendly "comparison" to help me decide if I want to fork over6 hundy. Meh what the hell, let's compare my car to any of you guys. Who's got the video?

Old 06-29-2008, 01:13 AM

Jeff. If they give let me keep the bumper I'll give it to you for free if you help me smoke my tailights and smooth out n paint my wheels black because they're trashed all 4 from the old dude who had it before me...

Old 06-29-2008, 10:01 AM
Tech Guru

i think we can do that....... and if i were you i would demand that bumper. it did come with the car, all they are going to do is trash it