pm
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

StL GTG

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 04:52 PM
Default RE: StL GTG

ORIGINAL: K_DubS4

lHley Jeff, what kind of tint spray did you use for your old tails that are on my car?? They are looking pretty shabby and im gonna redo them... they dont like power washers...[:-]
is it from the power washer that made them look shabby?? cause i was gonna have him do mine but if they dint look good before that then im probably not going too

Old 07-03-2008, 08:05 PM

ORIGINAL: turbo kraut

ORIGINAL: autoverruckt

Any of you B5S4's stock, or if chipped have only the flash and no other bolt-ons? I ask because I have been putting off getting an ecu flash for various reasons...mostly because of $ and I don't really "need" it. But because its available I think about it at least once a week. lol

Anyway an APR 93 ecu flash will put me at 241hp/292lb-ft chp (from the stock 200/200). I want to see how it would do against a stock ecu'ed with no bolt-on B5 S4.

so...if and when I get a trial flash I would like to set up a friendly "comparison" to help me decide if I want to fork over6 hundy. Meh what the hell, let's compare my car to any of you guys. Who's got the video?
kyle- apr
tyler- giac
Cody-mtm FTW
02audi- unknown
matt & kelley(b6's)- stock

Old 07-03-2008, 08:16 PM

ORIGINAL: 02audia41.8

will the awe twin1 exhaust hook up fine with the stock dps cuz im thinknig bout getting that for now then eventually getting some other dps when i have the money
First thing I would do before exhaust is chiiipp her, then some preventative mods.

Old 07-03-2008, 08:48 PM

ORIGINAL: Blackjak

will the awe twin1 exhaust hook up fine with the stock dps cuz im thinknig bout getting that for now then eventually getting some other dps when i have the money
First thing I would do before exhaust is chiiipp her, then some preventative mods.
where did you get your mtm chip at and have it put on

Old 07-03-2008, 09:01 PM
Tech Guru

the lights are about a year and half old(tinted) no clear, so wear and tear + direct spray from a power washer, set on a low # will blow any spray on product off....... your s4 tails that are on my car now with clear look alot better, just darker

and i used rc window tint from the hobby shop....... unless you want them darker, you will have to sand them or get most of the color off..... or they will be as dark as the ones on my car

you might be able to sell them to beties and buy a set of red ones kyle

Old 07-03-2008, 11:58 PM

ORIGINAL: turbo kraut

the lights are about a year and half old(tinted) no clear, so wear and tear + direct spray from a power washer, set on a low # will blow any spray on product off....... your s4 tails that are on my car now with clear look alot better, just darker

if u do mine can u put clear coat on them or is it not worth it????

and does anyone know bout the ssautochrome downpipes cuz i might be buying some of this guy jus downpipes and test pipes for 225 which sounds like a good deal but i read some bad things bout ssa but it was bout how cheap and crappy their turbos and manifolds are and i couldnt find anything bout their dps

Old 07-04-2008, 12:46 AM
5th Gear

Can't decide what I want to do with my other set of HIDs. I think I like the contrast of the yellow fogs to the light blue low beams too much.

Old 07-04-2008, 01:14 AM
Tech Guru

if u do mine can u put clear coat on them or is it not worth it????

and does anyone know bout the ssautochrome downpipes cuz i might be buying some of this guy jus downpipes and test pipes for 225 which sounds like a good deal but i read some bad things bout ssa but it was bout how cheap and crappy their turbos and manifolds are and i couldnt find anything bout their dps
i have clear on the lights i have on the back of my car right now

and i would jest have matt at htp do your whole exhaust

Old 07-04-2008, 03:22 AM

whats htp and what would he do to the exhaust and how much would it cost? could you kinda list the things that he would put on for a cheaper but same effect and somewhat sound as the other expensive name brand exhausts

Old 07-04-2008, 09:17 AM
Tech Guru

he will do piggies for 225 as compared to 700

you buy a muffler and he will run all new pipe and hang the muffler(magnaflow 225)

all in all probably cost less 700....... all that through someone cost about 2 grand