Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

Perfect Auto Finish: SOLD!

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2007, 10:53 AM
1st Gear
Default Perfect Auto Finish: SOLD!

I have been giving some serious thought about trading in my buffer for a fishing pole, and I have decided that time is now. When I opened PAF in 2001, I set out for myself some tough long term goals in my business plan, and I can honestly say I’ve reached them all. I’m proud of my list of accomplishments which include performing state of the art detailing, hosting over 200 detailing clinics which were designed to help the novice detailer, helped publish a book on how to start a detailing business, filmed a professional DVD, started a private label program of detailing supplies which are selling now world wide, and have detailed cars for Oprah, Paul McCarthney and other celebrities.
I was extremely concerned about who I should sell the business to, I was concerned that the new owner keep up the reputation I worked so hard to create. I’m proud to announce Kevin Traver as the new owner of Perfect Auto Finish. Kevin is highly skilled in the arena of detailing; Kevin was the detail manager in a high end Lamborghini dealership. Kevin also worked for me a few years ago, and I know he will uphold the high standards that I have worked so hard to create.
The product end of Perfect Auto Finish will continue to run; Kevin will maintain all the filling of orders, so all of you that found success with my products will continue to keep giving your car that Perfect Auto Finish.
I want to say that I have enjoyed working with everyone, I have found new friends by association in this industry, and that in itself is priceless. I will still be writing articles and teaching my detail clinics for the time being. Good Luck to all of you, my new e mail address is turbomang@aol.com