Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

The OFFICIAL Illinois audi thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2007, 05:47 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: The OFFICIAL Illinois audi thread

Lol I need 2 play the lotto ha I seen an r8 in the the red auto mag for 203,000 with 1 mile I was like wtf the car is badass I love the s5 tho neways I figured out the problem 2 my car its the @ the end of the axle behind the wheel(like behind the rotor) I think its the cv joint . Its on the drivers side I lifter up the car and could move the axle n then this piece of metal fell out now I need 2 find the part. Thanx to u 2 for helpin me out

Old 12-08-2007, 09:18 PM

Cool. Hurry up and get it fixed. You don't wanna miss any snow time.

Old 12-08-2007, 09:25 PM
1st Gear

Ahah yea I kno I'm trying to get the parts now n I would just need sum1 to help me install would u know if parts from a 1.8t quattro work with mine (96 2.8q)

Old 12-08-2007, 09:33 PM

They should but I don't know for sure. I'll check with a friend of mine and get back to you tomorrow. He works at a auto parts distributer in Downers Grove. His boss won't let him cut us a deal but he would know what parts are the same, etc.. I just called his house and his wife said that he took his daughter to some concert. I think that "Hannah Montana" show.

Old 12-08-2007, 09:40 PM
1st Gear

Haha that chick is ballin man I bet he's havin a gr8 time lol. Wat shop does ur buddy work @ sparomobile or helmut n vitos? Yea I found a guy for agod price mplchase but sum guy from craigslist might hav it I wanna get it asap so if I don't hav 2 w8 4 shippin ill go 4 the guy in illinois usually autohausaz has low prices but once again shippin blows. Where do all the audi guys hang out in the suburbs I been loking 4 sum buddies 2 hang with seems like every1 with an audi is cool

Old 12-08-2007, 09:57 PM

Yea. She's making big bucks. I called his wife to find out for sure and she said yep. He paid almost $1000.00 bucks for his tickets and his daughter is only 8 years old! But that his pride and joy. I gotta say, he's crazy about his little girl. Whatever... They are only little for so long. live it while you can. A couple of years ago, I took my little boy (he was 7 at the time) to Wrestlemania... in L.A.!!! 5 rows back from the ring!!!! I'm still paying for that trip but... the payoff for me is , he's still talking about how much fun he had so... it was worth it.

He's at Sparomobile! They have pretty good prices better than the dealer anyway. Plus, they normally have what you need in stock.

Old 12-08-2007, 10:07 PM
1st Gear

Wow!!!!!Thas good man u guys are good parents I plan on doing everything for my kids when that day comes makin them happy is always wat matters most n they appreciate 4ever. So she said the parts will work? I went 2 sparomobile 4 a clutch and it was sky high like 450 for sachs then I went 2 helmut n vito n the guy tried a*s rapin me when I clearly saw the price on the screen @ 250 he tried gettin 380 "I have to make money 2" haha I was like 260 and then I found northside imports and got it for 225

Old 12-08-2007, 10:13 PM

She won't have a clue. I called her to find out what concert they went to. I won't get a chance to see him until tomorrow. Where is Northside Imports

Old 12-08-2007, 10:18 PM
1st Gear

Ook gotcha. Northside is in lincolnwood I believe its off of touhy ave over n in the skokie area I 4got the exact directions I just know how 2 get there the # is 1800-247-2491. They hav decent prices like I said got a sachs clutch kit cheap 225 I believe only thing is they suck @ puttin u thru 2 a salesman so always say u r an existing customer or keep calling them. Please let me know wat ur buddy says I'd call sparo but I think they r closed 2moro

Old 12-08-2007, 10:26 PM

No problem. I'll P.M you when I find out. They are closed on Sundays but he can get into their computer and match part numbers or whatever it is that they do. Lincolnwood /Skokie is TOO FAR for me I would have to save a lot of cash to make that drive. A LOT of cash.

Quick Reply: The OFFICIAL Illinois audi thread