Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

March 19 ***CAR MEET/ CAR SHOW**** FOOD/Free DYNO/lots of cars

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2005, 12:13 AM
Default March 19 ***CAR MEET/ CAR SHOW**** FOOD/Free DYNO/lots of cars

March 19 ***CAR MEET/ CAR SHOW**** FOOD/Free DYNO/lots of cars

Hey guys, there is a new shop in town that would like to Sponsor a car show & car meet. The name of the shop is D.I.D. Race Engineering.
http://www.didraceengineering.com/
This would be a great time to just do what us enthusiasts love to do….Talk about CARS!!!
Food, beverages, and beer will be available.

FREE dyno runs (first come-first serve).
Raffle; with some great prizes….and best thing about it, all the proceeds go towards Down Syndrome.

-Grand Prize- Paxton or Vortech Supercharger, (up to $5,000), and must be installed by D.I.D. Race Engineering Inc.
-2nd $500 gift certificate from Brembo and a free install, kit must be ordered through D.I.D. Race Engineering Inc.
-3rd $500 gift certificate from Brembo and a free install, kit must be ordered through D.I.D. Race Engineering Inc
-4th -20TH First choice of assorted apparel from DID, Brembo, Wilwood, Paxton, Vortech, and many other companies affiliated with the event.

This event will be Rain, Shine, or snow. This event will encompass all kinds of vehicles. Especially our German counterparts….
So show up!!!
HUGE turn-out is expected!!!!!
There is plenty room for parking. Plenty room for the show. Plenty of room for enjoying the beauty of our automobiles.

D.I.D. Race Engineering
820 Brian Drive Unit A
Crest Hill, IL 60435