Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

Indianapolis, Indiana TACO NIGHT!

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2005, 03:17 PM
1st Gear
Default Indianapolis, Indiana TACO NIGHT!

Most every Tuesday Night here in Indianapolis we (Myself and a few other Audi guys along with some other random people) meet up for 25 cednt tacos and a few pitchers of good ole' American beer at a local pub. I am posting to hope to introduce a few new people to our small group of interesting people. If you are or will be in the area ever feel free to post up and invite yourself to our Taco Night at GG's Bar & Grill on 71st. just west of Binford Blvd. on the north side of Indianapolis. I hope to see a post here or see you there.

Enjoy,

Oh ya I know I told you last night Brrman that I wasn't going to go but man it is 25 cent tacos, can't go wrong there.

Old 04-26-2005, 04:03 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Indianapolis, Indiana TACO NIGHT!

Agian anyone in the area want to meet up? please post before going so I know to go as well.

Enjoy,

Old 04-26-2005, 09:25 PM
1st Gear

i am always up for beer and tacos.....

bit of a drive from over here in st. louis.

indy import and truck bash is coming up here soon...... maybe a gtg then

Old 04-28-2005, 12:03 AM
1st Gear

I just posted on the IndyAudi groups about maybe getting a area at the show for the club to try to get more younger people intrested in the club that might have Audi's or the VW club here in town is pretty active as well. ( Uberdubs.com ) So I will keep you in mind if I hear anything about the Audi Club here doing anything for TB this year. I know the Vdub guys are doing somthing, and I am sure OhioVW will be there as well. It is a shame that the Audi clubs don't support the shows as much at the VW guys. But I guess it is all about the lifestyle of the Audi vs. the VW. Guess some one should tell the Audi club that not all of us are into the same lifestyle when it comes to cars.

Enjoy,

Old 05-08-2005, 02:20 AM
1st Gear

Hey, I was wondering if there is an Audi Club or get together here in Indy. I am actually really close to 71.st and Binford
so sure I can make a Tuesday night for some Taco's, beer and good conversation or car drooling.
Let me know when the next get together is and I will be there.
Tom in INdy (northeast side)

Old 06-21-2005, 06:56 PM
1st Gear

Taco's tonight if anyone cares. Myself and Bryan Read are meetin up for Taco's at GG's on 71st and Binford on the north side
feel free to join us. If you get lost give me a call ( 317.538.1575 ). Or just come by and look for the two (2) Audi A4's (avant/sedan)
around 6pm in hopes there might be a Red Jeep there also (Jason The Audi Sell out). But all welcome to join. I didn't get to talk with
to many people at the USGP dinner and I didn't see any of the VW guys nor did I get a chance to walk around and tak to to many people
at the car corral on Sunday, and we all know I didn't stick around durring the Ferrari parade laps, ops sorry that thing the FIA is
calling a race is what I was talking about.

See you all there, or see some of you there.

Enjoy,
Jim

And as far as I know we will be there at 6-6:15 good chance you will not miss us out side but inside we blend in, and look like the
rest of the people inside through the haze that is GG's (it really isn't that smokey).

So Tom if you want to meet up sto by or give me a call.

Old 06-21-2005, 06:59 PM
1st Gear

Tacos and good ole American yellow beer. I don't think I could do that to my toilet. 8)

Old 06-21-2005, 09:30 PM
1st Gear

Your the one that said yellow beer. not I.

Old 06-21-2005, 10:01 PM
1st Gear

I know. I love it. Have a good night. Pound a bunch of tacos for us.

Old 10-27-2006, 09:00 PM
1st Gear

It seems it has been a while since this thread has been active... I'm over on 56st.. not to big on beer ... but I'm sure I can find something to drink.... it Taco night still happening?

Quick Reply: Indianapolis, Indiana TACO NIGHT!