Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

Cincinnati Folks???

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2008, 08:25 AM
Default RE: Cincinnati Folks???

Thanks for putting on a great time. I had a blast. Thanks for the burgers too.

Very cool meeting some fellow Audiheads.

There were a couple things that stood out and really made the night entertaining:

The small incident w/the cop was quite entertaining. Let's just say the Law's not happy when you drive your All Road around in a large field. (I still think we should have just parked on the other side of the gate) I was NOT driving, btw...

The guy in the red what ever the car is that kept going by the gathering and impressing (yawn) us with his tire spinning ability. If he ever figures out how to hook up the front end, the car will be quite quick. Needs to put that wing on the front end and get downforce there instead of the rear end....

The way you guys acted about driving the 8. Man, just get in it and drive it! (MYD WGN looses points for the missed shift, but we all thank him for the laugh!)

Thanks again and we'll have to get together again in the future.

Old 07-27-2008, 10:56 AM
1st Gear

It was not missed just delayed.Thanks for the ride.

Old 07-30-2008, 10:20 AM

Dan and Jared, thanks for a great time! It was so good to meet some fellow Audi enthusiasts! I might be able to host the next one, if you all are interested. I'm up in West Chester, and I've got a quiet dead-end street and a long driveway for sexy cars... We'll figure something out, mabye mid-september?

Anyway...

Is anyone planning on doing the PDX at Mid-Ohio on august 8th? I am, all you bitches better show up, its gonna be hella fun. There's some classroom time, four track sessions, and an instructor to ride the whole way! here's the link:

http://cincyscca.com/2008/Cincy%20SCCA%20PDX2-22.htm

If anyone has any questions, hit me up, I just registered and I have a buddy in a mini cooper s thats going as well, should be a great time!

Also, karting event that saturday at about 4-ish, call me if you are interested, its hosted by the cincy SCCA, and anyone is invited.

AND... Autocross that sunday at Great Oaks, Scarlet Oaks campus. Come and race!

Seriously, any questions, just PM me or call me at 513-277-9146

*kfab, your R8 needs to stretch its legs! What better place than mid-ohio...[sm=gears.gif]