Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

Cincinnati Folks???

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 03:32 PM
Default RE: Cincinnati Folks???

yeah, from what it seems, their prices are excellent, Ryan has been a great help. He told me that they would install a new DV for $30 flat rate, while another shop told me $80 per hour at about 2 hours. I call bullshit on that one... I am an Engineer, I graduated from cincinnati state with an Associates in Mechanical engineering technology/design, and I just started at OCAS to continue and get my Bachelors degree, unless I switch to Industrial Design. I'm taking night classes right now on monday and wednesday and working full time with a mechanical design firm during the day. Technically, im a Junior, but i've been at this college thing since fall of 2003[:@] oh well, slow and steady wins the race, right? What are you doing at UC, and are you a B5?

In other news, how is friday, May 9th at the Haufbrau haus sound for a gtg? Or what about doing it on a saturday, but going to a park first for a group photo shoot?

Old 04-29-2008, 03:50 PM
1st Gear

Im in the Construction Managment Program during the day I have been at UC since 05 . Yeah Im a 2001 silver b5. Whaat company do you work for. I would be down for a gtg on a saturday.

Old 04-29-2008, 04:49 PM

I work for United Group Services, or more specifically United design (the mechanical design division) We do mostly piping for big industrial facilities, such as AKsteel and Ashland... I'm gonna PM everyone about the GTG sometime soon

Old 04-30-2008, 12:48 AM
1st Gear

ya bikerbob thats my black audi and Ive seen the other audis that s4 is insane. I dont really know anyone there its only my second year here and I live near the main campus. stop me if you see me near my car and ill do the same.

Old 04-30-2008, 01:54 PM

yeah man, stop me anytime, I'll talk cars with anyone! Mabye we can find that dude with the S4 and go ask for a ride, I'm pretty sure he's got a BT setup going on.

Old 04-30-2008, 03:24 PM
1st Gear

Yeah Formulacar I have see yours. THat s4 just got a new Borla exhaust on it not to long ago. Sounds pretty good.What do you go to school for Formula

Old 05-05-2008, 08:07 AM

so... I got my car back on friday from Dubwerx, and I'm pretty much gonna take all my problems to these guys, excellent service and HONEST. They hung my exhaust without problems, but had decided between all of them that there was something strange about the way my car drives, it wants to oversteer according to them. It's been a long time since I've had the car at the limit, so this was news to me. They said to have my alignment rechecked, and he told me that the rear was probably out of spec. I got home and checked, and both sides on the rear were more than 1 degree out! Tire discounters has no clue whats going on aparantly... Also, they replaced my left upper control arm for about a quarter of what the dealer would have charged... they checked the entire car and found no other problems.

so, in other news... I love my exhaust! holy ****, it sounds amazing, and I saw a huge performance gain, I'm gonna guess at least 10hp. It sounds nearly stock until you step on it and it makes this amazing growl, and completely screams at the high registers. It sounds completly opposite of a magnaflow, it sounds just like a remus. Very porsche-like, i love it. The DTM tips are great too, it took the weekend to get used to it, but I love them, and they draw tons of positive attention! I try to get some pics or video soon...

Old 05-05-2008, 01:23 PM
1st Gear

Sweet man good to hear you like the exhaust. Thats what I am getting next after I get some new tires.

Old 05-05-2008, 09:25 PM
3rd Gear

HOFBRAHAUS FRIDAY! Few of us audi guys meeting up down there to have few beers! anyone in?

Old 05-05-2008, 11:01 PM
1st Gear

I wish I could make it but I have to work Friday night.

Quick Reply: Cincinnati Folks???