Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2008, 12:21 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Cincinnati Folks???

FromulaCAR, you going to UC on main campus or what

Old 03-25-2008, 11:57 AM

ORIGINAL: myaudi98

Not me...isnt it the cavalcade of customs? i hate that show for some reason.

Audi GTG soon. We will meet sometime and have some brews... do it german style at the hafbrahaus
that sounds like hella fun, we should definately do that! I'm down pretty much anytime, so if we decide a couple of days in advance, i'll definately be there.

Old 04-01-2008, 02:46 PM
1st Gear

So when are we doing a GTG? I need to get out of the house, we're moving soon and i am tired of looking at boxes

Old 04-07-2008, 12:39 PM
1st Gear

I am on the main campus, I got a black debaged b5 a4 if youve seen me around.

Old 04-23-2008, 12:39 PM
1st Gear

We need to set up a GTG I would do it but I am new to the site and dont know anyone or how stuff works so lets get on it for the sake of all audi drivers in cinci, I think its fair to say we all want to get out of our houses ay?

Old 04-23-2008, 01:40 PM
6th Gear

grrrr 6 weeks and I'll be back home, and the good news, My baby's getting a new PS rack so she'll be nice and easyly drivable when I get back No if only I can get everything else on my laundry list done, I'll be happy. When I do get back into town though, I'd be down for some G2G with the stock 4x4.

Maybe we can even hook up with the zine' and start a Cinci cross forum crew??? wadda think?

Old 04-29-2008, 08:52 AM

Hey FormulaCAR, are you at UC's College of applied science ever? Saw a black 2001 A4 debaged, figured it was you. If it was you, you parked right next to me one day. And if it was you, do you know any of the other Audi drivers there? Ther is a debaged green b5 A4 avant thats got some work done to it, and a sick imola yellow b5 S4.

In other news, i'm getting an exhaust installed at Dubwerx on Thursday, i'll let ya all know how it goes. 2.5" Stainless, cat-back scorpion system with 2 mufflers and sweet *** DTM tips. I'm excited cause I have that fabled flex section leak...

As far as GTG's, im free anytime. I'm a free man now, turns out my girlfriend of 3.5 years was a frigid backstabbing bitch, so hit me up.

Old 04-29-2008, 09:38 AM
1st Gear

Hey Bikerbob I go to OCAS. I know the cars your talking about. The S4 is sick. I dont drive to OCAS cause I take the shuttle. How much is the exhaust set up gunna cost.

Old 04-29-2008, 12:52 PM

dude, if you know those guys, tell them to get on here so they can get in on all the fun! That exhaust is gonna be a steal, because it was used for about 2 months, and then the guy who had it went to 3" stainless because he went BT and wanted louder exhaust. The bottom of the mufflers are slightly scuffed, but only thing i care about looking good is the tips, and they are slightly bronzed from being used, looks cool. The entire setup, inclulding splicing in a new flex section, taxes, and installation will cost $564 which is about $250 less than any other exhaust setup before shipping and installation. The offer was a no-brainer, and it seems like these guys know whats going on.

Old 04-29-2008, 01:51 PM
1st Gear

Yeah I just had a CV boot replaced by them a couple weeks ago. There good and they have real good prices. What do you go to school for. What year are you.

Quick Reply: Cincinnati Folks???