General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

WTF?!!! are you people ignoring my posts?

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2006, 04:30 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: WTF?!!! are you people ignoring my posts?

wrong way to start here,you are not making friends,just burning bridges.i did not see a post from you in the proper sections,"all other audi models" or "classic audi's".and you only joined what 3 days now?did you use search option at top of page?,did you try ebay for your parts?i can understand ignorance,i'ts not acquired,you're born with it.

Old 04-13-2006, 06:48 AM
1st Gear

whatev you all that have posted here are bunch of stuck up d-bags. i could care less about this stupid forum i was just looking for some info. and who gives a f*** where you post something really with all the **** messed up in the world someones gonna say somethin about where i posted certain questions, give me a break. I'm not looking to make friends. all i wanted was to ask a few simple questions and all i got was BS. and since when does a car built in the 90's become a "classic" sorry if i don't know my way around forums and what not, i have a life outside of the internet. i respond kindly to kindness. and i have yet to see that here. so until than all you haters can still burn in hell. if anyone has something useful to say other than the obvious like ebay and a doing a useless search. i'm looking for a little more specific info from someone who actually has a car like mine.

Old 04-13-2006, 07:12 AM
4th Gear

Some one has sand in thier vagina.

Old 04-13-2006, 11:39 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: 9090quattro

whatev you all that have posted here are bunch of stuck up d-bags. i could care less about this stupid forum i was just looking for some info. and who gives a f*** where you post something really with all the **** messed up in the world someones gonna say somethin about where i posted certain questions, give me a break. I'm not looking to make friends. all i wanted was to ask a few simple questions and all i got was BS. and since when does a car built in the 90's become a "classic" sorry if i don't know my way around forums and what not, i have a life outside of the internet. i respond kindly to kindness. and i have yet to see that here. so until than all you haters can still burn in hell. if anyone has something useful to say other than the obvious like ebay and a doing a useless search. i'm looking for a little more specific info from someone who actually has a car like mine.

This may be the funniest post ever!! Or at least for today!

9090...you are going to burn a piston...easy does it....but keep posting here!