General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Please Help. OBD Event Logger Question

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2021, 04:38 AM
1st Gear
Default Please Help. OBD Event Logger Question

Hi,

I desperately need some help, i do not know where else to turn. Let me outline the situation.

I’m currently going through a divorce as my wife has been cheating on me. However rather than accept responsibility my wife has tried blameshifting onto me.

I own an Audi RSQ3 2020. I purchased this car from an Audi/VW/Skoda dealership as the sons owner is very good friends with my wife brother.

To cut a long story short i took my car for a service to this garage, it kept getting delayed for parts until i had to work away for a week and leave the car at the garage for a week.

During this time both the Audi dealership in conjunction with my wifes brother illegally put an event logger in the OBD port of my car. This i believe can be used via Audi Track? i then had detectives pursuing me for a week. unfortunately for her i have nothing to hide.

My question is:-

If i took my car to another Audi dealership. Could they tell me:-
  1. When an event logger was plugged into my car?
  2. What location was the event logger plugged in and then removed?
This information would really useful. Does the engine management system have a log i can download?

I would really appreciate any advice.

Thanks