General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

AUDI Service ...it sucks!

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2003, 07:05 PM
1st Gear
Default AUDI Service ...it sucks!

<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"><FONT size=3>Not sure what it is like elsewhere but here in the UK Audi service seems rubbish!!... I have owned 4 S2's in the past and was never a happy customer of Audi mainly because of sky high servicing and parts....<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o></FONT></SPAN></P>

<FONT size=3><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Anyway after a while away I have just bought an S4 1999 and it is just outside its 3 year </SPAN><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region><st1lace><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">UK</SPAN></st1lace></st1:country-region><SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"> paint warranty.... The car has full Audi Service History and I noticed that on the boot where the handle meets the boot that ob both sides a chunk of paint has basically dropped off..YES Dropped OFF!!<o></o></SPAN></FONT></P>

<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"><FONT size=3>I took it to a Dealers body shop and they agreed that it was not right and that it was a floor in the paint. The car is just outside warranty but I guessed that Audi would take care of it owing to the cars history with them... Was I right ??? wrong the declined and said I would have to pay for it??<o></o></FONT></SPAN></P>

<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"><FONT size=3>Are they having a laugh.. the car was £40800 or $65280 new... and they are not going to do something about it ??? what a great advertisement on a flagship model.<o></o></FONT></SPAN></P>

<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"><FONT size=3>Anyway ..I'm not giving up ... I think Audi should think more about it's Customer Care??? Hope it's better elsewhere.<o></o></FONT></SPAN></P>

<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"><FONT size=3>Julian<o></o></FONT></SPAN></P>

</P>

Old 02-20-2003, 07:08 PM
1st Gear

Sorry about spelling and grammar but I'm more than a little pi***d off </P>

Old 02-20-2003, 08:53 PM
1st Gear

Try talking to the dealerships manager or an actual Audi representative

Old 02-23-2003, 05:12 PM
1st Gear

It is now in the hands of the UK customer service manager. She took my details over a week ago together with a daytime number. What can I say ... the efficiency continues ..I have heard nothing.</P>

</P>

</P>