General Tech Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Audi - quality cars?

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2004, 05:38 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Audi - quality cars?

Alright, found it! Although I was mad that they didn't even use the a picture with me and my friends, the jackasses at the paper just put some random picture in when other guys were checkin it out. But I'm still proud of it, especially cuz half the class didn't think I could pull it off!

[IMG]local://upfiles/2004/BB0A655C785E43C8B14FC7B154026796.jpg[/IMG]

Old 08-11-2004, 12:39 PM
6th Gear

Well just stumbled onto this post, and what a great one it really is!

ImolaS4, you're not very good at spotting a troll when you see one (TroubleTrevor).

Old 08-12-2004, 11:33 AM
1st Gear

just saw the pic, that is awesome!!!! Is the car still there?

Old 08-12-2004, 09:37 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: Jestnomen

Well just stumbled onto this post, and what a great one it really is!

ImolaS4, you're not very good at spotting a troll when you see one (TroubleTrevor).
No... I spotted him, but I was in one of those moods. Sometimes people just rub me the wrong way and I speak up - regardless of the voracity of the thread.

Old 08-20-2004, 09:25 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: TroubleTrevor

The queen is king by virtue of her having more ***** than the entire continental US.

Sadly, I grew up with this belief that Americans, in common with Germans, had no sense of humour at all. In recent years I have had that opinion changed by a certain Matt Groening (The Simpsons).

Audi's are crap. Furthermore, the next time you and S4sick are out on the porch spitting bacci into a bucket and doing your dualing banjo's routine, just remember ....er ......i forget what you had to remember but just remember OK.
I agree with TroubleTrevor on all these points, excpet the "Audi's are crap" part. I was pretty surprised how well built my Audi was when I bought it. Also the quality of the parts seems far better than Japanese or American cars. I don't care for any cars too much though, just here cause I have a problem and I got caught up in the forum. A lot of thought went into the engineering, I thought. I had problems with it, but nothing I couldn't handle. Certainly would not take my car to a mechanic or get a warrenty or buy a new car, so I can't identify with the story. Although I did skim it. I would read it, but I'm not to good with words and stuff (I'm Serious. Did you noticed?) . . . er . . . where's my spit bucket (That part was not serious, I use a cup, now that's some predictable Matt Groening or Simpson's humor).

Americans have a very weak sense of humor that's why they're always sarcastic and enjoy sitcoms and Mike Myars movies. Matt Groening is good, but he's no Sasha Baron Coyen. I like Futurama. Also The Simpson's applies to people with many different types of humor. Some people laugh when Homer gets hit, some at predictable jokes like the one above, some at the ridulous things Homer does, some like me the political and social humor (don't know if it's satirical or even if I spelled it right, again I'm not good writer). Ex. Skinner - "children please, do you want to be like the UN or do you just want to bicker and squabble." I like that style, not that I agree with that particular statement cause I don't know. But it gets me thinking [:@]

Old 08-21-2004, 02:21 AM
4th Gear

"I agree with TroubleTrevor on all these points, excpet the "Audi's are crap" part. I was pretty surprised how well built my Audi was when I bought it. Also the quality of the parts seems far better than Japanese or American cars. I don't care for any cars too much though, just here cause I have a problem and I got caught up in the forum. A lot of thought went into the engineering, I thought. I had problems with it, but nothing I couldn't handle. Certainly would not take my car to a mechanic or get a warrenty or buy a new car, so I can't identify with the story. Although I did skim it. I would read it, but I'm not to good with words and stuff (I'm Serious. Did you noticed?) . . . er . . . where's my spit bucket (That part was not serious, I use a cup, now that's some predictable Matt Groening or Simpson's humor).

Americans have a very weak sense of humor that's why they're always sarcastic and enjoy sitcoms and Mike Myars movies. Matt Groening is good, but he's no Sasha Baron Coyen. I like Futurama. Also The Simpson's applies to people with many different types of humor. Some people laugh when Homer gets hit, some at predictable jokes like the one above, some at the ridulous things Homer does, some like me the political and social humor (don't know if it's satirical or even if I spelled it right, again I'm not good writer). Ex. Skinner - "children please, do you want to be like the UN or do you just want to bicker and squabble." I like that style, not that I agree with that particular statement cause I don't know. But it gets me thinking "

hahaha.... how do the simpsons and audis come together... wow

Old 08-21-2004, 02:51 AM
Site Moderator

I'm sorry, but as one a member of the United States Air Force (notice United States AF, not the Colonial Air Patrol), I think you (trevor) need to take a long walk off a short pier with a rope around your neck.

I have been to many countries, including England, and have never encountered anyone as petty as you. You don't even have enough decency to be polite while visiting someone elses forum.

Old 09-06-2004, 11:07 PM
1st Gear

i feel compelled to say something.

no matter how we feel about the posts or opinions of other people on the forum, we really should not be making personal jabs at other people's heritage. british, american, german, whatever, people are people. i understand some people have strong opinions, but let's try not to get personal. let's try to be bigger people.

Old 09-07-2004, 01:25 AM
4th Gear

I wish duncan would come back and see us again.

Old 09-07-2004, 01:47 AM
1st Gear

p.s i love the simpsons...i think matt groenen is a genius and if you read some of the books written on and about the simpsons, it becomes a lot more clear. and audiboy, sasha baron cohen is awesome. i dont ever miss da ali g show. f-ing classic!!!

Quick Reply: Audi - quality cars?