Exterior Talk about your rims, body kits, and other exterior mods here.

Lambo doors on an a4?

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2005, 09:28 PM
Default RE: Lambo doors on an a4?

hahahaahahahahhah this is the funniest **** I have heard in a long time you have got to be fu@kin kidding me right burn your car down please take the insurance money and buy a Civic

Old 11-08-2005, 10:22 PM
2nd Gear

the first time this was discussed it sure seemed alot more civilized. forum flaming gets alot more boring then lambo doors.

Though i have to agree it is incredibly rare to see lambo doors done right, on the right car. but i bet if alotof thought and money is put into it, it could be great. but if you have a budget, lambo doors IS NOT your best bet.

Old 11-20-2005, 04:55 PM
1st Gear

lambo doors on any car just dont look right.. unless its on a lambo etc, thats my 2

Old 12-23-2005, 04:10 PM
1st Gear

I think lambo doors should be reserved for exotic sports cars only...if anything they should only be on 2-doors...

burn your car down please take the insurance money and buy a Civic
As a former civic owner, I resent that...they might be all too often turned into paper mache crap, but they are still great cars...plus I learned how to drive a stick on my first car, my beautiful 99 civic.

Old 01-22-2006, 01:41 PM
1st Gear

How about taking the doors OFF and putting snapon doors like a Jeep! or leave them off like a UPS truck? If you want to be different and unique, I guarentee you'll be the only one with this set up.

A note about 'Lamborghini doors' or Scissor-Style doors. The original reason they were added to the Countach prototype was because of the absurd width of a Countach and the fact that most European roads and parking spots are fairly narrow. It was a logical solution to a perplexing design question. A friend of mine has a Countach and he says they are annoying as hell and difficult to use. If you are SERIOUSLY going to add doors like this, I'd recommend checking out the operation of the Koenigsegg donors. They swing Out and then rotate among a pivot point.

However.. I agree with most that if you have the thousands of bucks to do a conversion like this correctly, do som engine or drivetrain mods instead.

Old 01-22-2006, 03:06 PM
2nd Gear

lol this thread was started in May 2005

Old 11-30-2006, 07:05 PM
1st Gear

Yeah check this web out...you'll love it i'm sure! http://www.eurotuner.com/featuredveh...tta/index.html

Old 11-30-2006, 07:19 PM
1st Gear

It is a Jetta though....still not bad!

Old 11-30-2006, 07:20 PM
1st Gear

A4....what about a 2006 Black TT with white leather interior? [sm=icon_beat.gif] I think that would be nice, so does anyone think they can help me out. I have that car and I even have the hinges, but I need the install and I moved to milwaukee, wi and idk where to go?[sm=insomnia.gif]

Old 12-05-2006, 01:48 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: gapa8

How about taking the doors OFF and putting snapon doors like a Jeep! or leave them off like a UPS truck? If you want to be different and unique, I guarentee you'll be the only one with this set up.

A
LOL, i personally LOVE the UPS truck idea... set the new standard in luxury cars...

Quick Reply: Lambo doors on an a4?