Detailing How do you keep your ride looking like new? Discuss it in here.

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 01:46 AM
1st Gear

f that **** man, i had the same **** happen to me except she threw some rocks at the car

Old 09-18-2009, 10:35 PM
1st Gear
Default That Sucks

Take her *** to small claims court $50 bucks filing, and a great look on her face when she gets summoned. Dont get your rates raised by fucktard insurance companies. hilarious. Good Luck Man,

2010 Audi A4 Premium Plus

Old 09-19-2009, 04:19 PM
Smile Someone is Crazy....

Jonathan Coulton wrote a great song about your ex.... Someone is Crazy. You'll like it.

I agree with ImTheDevil and to a degree Pablo_Ottawa. Document everything, dates, times, who said what, repair estimates, etc.

With all the time you're going to have to spend screwing around getting it fixed properly (taking time off work, filing in small claims, and uh, getting a restraining order) all your expenses need to come out of her pocket.

Long ago, my ex-boyfriend in a stunning display of anger kicked the rear fender of my Miata. I'm just lucky I wasn't on the receiving end of his tantrums. That was the end of him.

Go find someone sweet and gentle who respects your toys.

Old 09-26-2009, 10:59 PM
1st Gear

Sucks for u! ....Once u can feel it with ur finger nail its over! To the body shop it is . Good luck with ur ride and ur future girls :P

Old 09-27-2009, 03:15 PM
Senior Administrator

Originally Posted by Pablo_Ottawa
Agreed and carry a small tape recorder to record the conversation. In the US it's admissible in court.... Shitty that Canada won't allow this.
Not true for ALL states. In MD, for instance, you MUST have two-party consent to record a conversation. If you're going to record the convo you NEED to look up your states laws for recording convos. May not need consent, maybe so. If not, qool. If so, you may be able to get around it by having the consent of the person you bring WITH you, and start the convo with them, on the recording. Anyone else recorded is secondary to your conversation with the person who consented to record.

Basically, don't assume that just because you can think of it, it's permitted here in the land of the free. It ain't THAT free!!!

Old 10-13-2009, 04:36 PM
3rd Gear

Please post pictures of naked ex-GF so we can ridicule her online.

Old 12-13-2009, 03:06 AM
1st Gear
Talking dumb ex girlfriend

I had a low down broad do that to my newly painted black 1985 SAAB 900 turbo SPG!! what I did was found out where she was parking her SUV behind a bar one night. which I happened to be at too. I slipped out the back door without being noticed ,went to my car and grab a set of cutting pliers and a pair of oil filter pliers ,I loosened the filter and cut the oil sending unit wire!! Dumb Blond MILF!! I REALLY F***ED her night up later on!!! LOL!!

Old 12-13-2009, 04:35 PM
2nd Gear

hit it an quit it, never get into a relationship unless you're gonna marry the chick and never live with a chick unless you're going to marry her. otherwise a waste of your time and money, duh.

Old 01-25-2010, 11:58 AM
1st Gear

I have been reading through this thread with great interest. Firstly id like to say how sorry I am for the chap whos car has been keyed by his ex partner, that is a bloody shame and unessary in my opinion.

Is there anyway you can **** the young lady in questions mother... sorry to be rude but just an idea for possible revenge?

2 wrongs dont make a right so **** her twice and see if 3 wrongs make it right.

Old 01-25-2010, 12:05 PM
Administrator

Lol - win.

Quick Reply: Crazy Ex-Girlfriend