Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

THE WORST DEALERSHIP

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2008, 04:44 PM
Default THE WORST DEALERSHIP

First I have to say that I really love AUDI's. However, after my experience with this dealership and the way AUDI(The COMPANY itself)has treated me,I'm extremely bitter. FirstI bought a 2003 audi A4 from TOWN AUDI in ENGLEWOOD NJ turned out to be a lemon took it back after going to get it serviced about 7 times (It was so called "CERTIFIED") then I got a 2004 Audi A6 as soon as I got it I noticed the rear wheel bent I didnt think anything of it and forgot about it.I then got into an accident (front damage only cosmetics) when I took it to the dealer they told me the accident caused it, although the wheelbent was on the rear pass side my accident was the front end. Now my engine light is on constantly, the trunk wont close. The axle makes noise,this car once again is a lemon.(2) cars same dealershipand the dealership didnt care about my concerns. I wrote a (4) page letter to AUDI relations located in Michigan they told me that they were not going to help me and stand by the Dealerships diagnostic of the vehicle. this was done with out a simple phone call to me. now I have to take them to court because the damage is going to cost me $2,500.00. What ever you do Dont buy a car at this dealership they will sell you a LEMONTOWN AUDI in ENGLEWOOD NEW JERSEY

Old 02-20-2008, 11:29 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: THE WORST DEALERSHIP

Sorry to hear about your problems. I wonder if Audi dealerships in general are just bad. I bought my 2007 Audi A4 Avant Quattro from McDonald Audi in Colorado and it was just aweful. I asked the salesman if the body style is changing for 2008. He tells me no it is not and will not for at least 3 years. Wow, what a change from 2007 to 2008. I would have waited a few months.

I also purchased Audi Care for an additional $590. Well guess what, they had an online coupon for free Audi Care if you buy your car and the salesman nor the finance guyoffer that to me. I even called them after going home to see if they would honor it and they said no, sorry the deal is done.

I also own a 2006 Audi A3. Both cars have Audi care on it. I do not put that many miles on the cars because I telecommute 3 days a week and live close to work. They refuse to change the oil until it has hit 5,000 - 15,000 and 25,000 miles. My A3 has 21,000 miles and they want to charge me although it has been a year now.

They also make it very difficult to get your car serviced. I have never been provided with a loaner because they are "out". They have even promised me a free rental car because I complained. After having everything lined up for my next service, they did not have a car for me but offered to call a rental car company to come pick me up at MY expense. They have only a 7:30 AM shuttle to take you to work but no pick up. How do you get your car back? A cab?

Any Nissan or Honda dealership would have free shuttles throughout the day. I wished I would have kept my Nissan Murano.