Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

What could I do as a sales woman to make your experience better?

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2021, 06:49 PM
1st Gear

For me it is the fact that most dealers try to make too much when you are buying used. I will only buy a used car at $3k above trade value and most of the time I get it closer to $1,500-2k but the Audi dealers where I live in Mass try for $6k and you have to wear them down or they wear you down ha ha I am not always sure. And before you say well the dealer might have stepped up I have had the pleasure to "know" what the car traded for from the owner. Just check and glovebox and 90% of the time the old owner's registration info is there. Also, for Audi specifically they will not "give" you an complimentary services like a free oil change etc. So you don't really feel good about the deal, customers need to think they got the best end of the bargain or they live with regret and that can translate to a bad review. Also if you certify the car then actually do the inspection please, the dealer I am about to buy from has no evidence of said certification although they have an example document that has nothing filled out online. I mean we are not stupid you just think we are and we have busy lives or most of us wouldn't be able to buy these cars so please don't waste the time you have to build a relationship that is positive and respectful. Ok that is it.