Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

What could I do as a sales woman to make your experience better?

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2005, 05:08 PM
Default RE: What could I do as a sales woman to make your experience better?

elgin? elgin texas? across from southside BBQ?

Old 01-31-2005, 10:11 PM
6th Gear

We like free things, like coffee, doughnuts, etc. Oh free cars are nice too.

Old 05-07-2005, 02:37 AM
1st Gear

I buy cars based on service. NOT sales.
There probably isn't anything you could do to make me buy another audi after all of the bad service problems I've had. But maybe you could keep in touch with your customers that have bought cars with you and do your best to make sure that they stay happy with the car and with the dealership.

Old 05-13-2005, 02:09 AM
1st Gear

my problem with audi is that i dont trust their service. i feel like even if they did notice something wrong they wouldnt do anything about it until i complained or noticed it. some dealerships have a problem believing that some people in their early 20s can easily afford a car like this. it just comes down to poor customer service. some audi dealerships come off as being pretty snooty, which makes alot of people feel uncomfortable...especially when they dont have the latest model. my dad was in the market for either a new AMG or new RS6. he couldnt decide what he wanted and chose to base his decision on customer service. needless to say, he went with the mercedes. their staff actually treats you like a normal human being. i would expect the same customer service from a KIA dealer as i would from audi, but unfortunately audi seems to have problems with this.

Old 05-23-2005, 04:42 AM
1st Gear

1st dont lie 2ndstand by your product even after the sale...3rd be in contact with the costumer after the sale 4th i agree with oscar_3 your service is the worst before i bought my rs6 i had a cl600 before that an m5 and both service dept. by far surpased audi bmw being the best..........i love my car but i dont think i will deal with audi again my nissan dealer gives me better service

Old 08-26-2005, 01:41 PM
2nd Gear

I wish all people in sales would ask this same question. I want time alone to look at the car I’m interested in. Its great to introduce yourself and let me know where to come & who to ask for when I’m ready, but please don’t stand behind me and tell me about the car that I’ve already done all my research on. I wouldn’t be there if I didn’t know the features/specs of the vehicle. And yes I realize some people do walk in cold & maybe they do not know a thing about what they want and their basing their decision solely on the look of the car, but they are usually the same people that will ask you a million questions when they have you near. I hate to be mean because I want the sales person to work with me and give me a great deal, but damn, walk away, let me look around.
And after I agree that I want to purchase the car PLEASE do not hand me off to some finance person that wants to push me to Simoniz my car. We’ve already talked money and I don’t need someone else to try to bump my payment up.

Old 08-26-2005, 01:49 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: sadize

And after I agree that I want to purchase the car PLEASE do not hand me off to some finance person that wants to push me to Simoniz my car. We’ve already talked money and I don’t need someone else to try to bump my payment up.
Absolutely! We don't want to be harassed about all sorts of little extras that are just meant to pry more cash out of our pockets. It is really a sneaky way to operate, cause you already got the sale and now just when we think all the negotiation has ended you hit us while we are down.

Old 11-06-2005, 03:00 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: cbdrake

Oh yeah... forgot to mention. Every dealer always tried to sell me something they already have on the lot and were reluctant to perform a search for the car I wanted. It's not hard to do a search through a database. Also, some dealers wanted me to give them my SSN for a credit check, my credit card for a deposit, and/or my driver's license just to either do a search for the car or to test drive a car. That's completely bogus. You don't need any of those imformation for a test drive.
Yup! That's bogus... Consumer Reports has warned against this recently. The dealership gets an enormous amount of information from doing a credit check on a customer... they can quickly figure out how much they can prise out of the customer, and how best to maximize their profits. Get the deal first, settle on the price, then run the credit check.

Old 11-06-2005, 03:09 AM
1st Gear

You know, I've bought a lot of new and used cars of all types, from Fords up to Cadillacs, and now the best type (an Audi )

The one thing I have never needed was a salesperson. I'd like to buy a car the way I buy a TV... just decide on the make and model, and then get the best price. Just like a TV, the car comes from pretty much the same source. Who cares via which warehouse the goods were shipped, once I get the TV or car home, it makes little difference to me who was the ultimate retailer was.

Old 11-15-2005, 12:08 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: uscourt3000

You know, I've bought a lot of new and used cars of all types, from Fords up to Cadillacs, and now the best type (an Audi )

The one thing I have never needed was a salesperson. I'd like to buy a car the way I buy a TV... just decide on the make and model, and then get the best price. Just like a TV, the car comes from pretty much the same source. Who cares via which warehouse the goods were shipped, once I get the TV or car home, it makes little difference to me who was the ultimate retailer was.
Okay, folks, I just came home with the new A4 Cabriolet I wanted. I'd stopped by this new (to me) dealership on Friday, and the sales manager's response to my suggestion of a CarsDirect price was "no problem, we deal with CarsDirect!" Super! So I told him the CarsDirect price, and he agreed to it within a second of looking up his invoice price (2.6% over invoice).

He expected an A4 exactly the color I wanted within two weeks. To my amazement (and his), he was calling me on Saturday morning to let me know this car had just come off the transporter! I went right over there, and sealed the deal. Now, Monday, here I was picking it up to drive it home.

That's what we want. We name the (reasonable) price, they say "yes", and we go home happy!!

Quick Reply: What could I do as a sales woman to make your experience better?