Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Town moters, Englewood nj

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2008, 10:38 AM
1st Gear
Default Town moters, Englewood nj

ok iv been reading all these post on NJs Audi dealerships. Well let me tell you Townmotors is on more im adding the the list of shitty deals. My wife and i got an 03TT in August. now they were so nice to us up till we bought the car. Let me tell you that there 300 point check list, there missing like 250 points. We take the car home and the first week we had it the water pump was shot. the back speaker cover had a big hole in it. and the little door on the center cubby hole thing was broken. ok so i take it back in to have all this fixed. well it took 3 days to get the water pump replaced. they said they ordered me a new speaker cover but i never got one. the little door was fixed. i asked them how can you sell a ca with a busted water pump. wouldnt you see that in your 300 point check list along with a broken door and a speaker cover. well i never gotten an answer. and for 3 weeks i was calling them to see when my cover was in. not once did i ever get to speak to someone or did i ever get a call back. Oh wait i for got the best part. when we first got the car we were told it was a TT quad being it had the quattro symble on the back. well 2 days later we get a call from them telling us they made a mistake that the TT 180 hp dont come quad. again i was like ur the experts on these cars and u didnt know it want a quad. but to them the last guy who had it put the symble on it just for that. also they sell us a $700 plan that covers all work on the car for life. well once again they call us to say there refunding our money because 03s cant have this warranty because its only for 04s and up. like wtf are you people doing over there. so may it be that was the last we delt with them. im still lokng for that speaker cover to replace. so now im looking for a new dealership that i can trust. and im seeing its going to be a little harder then i thought. So stay away from Townmoters because there only your friend untill you but the car.