Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

rusnak audi

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2005, 06:47 AM
Default rusnak audi

Has anyone ever bought thier car from rusnak audi?

How did it go?

Old 03-04-2005, 06:09 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: rusnak audi

Which Rusnak? Thousand Oaks or Pasadena? A friend bought his A4 from Pasadena Rusnak and said they treated him very well and I agree with him. I was treated very well even after I bought my car from some where else. When I was still determining what car to buy, the floor sales person was very helpful. He offered the test drive even though I told him I'm still shopping. He even told me where to find the other dealerships I was looking for. I ended up buying my car at Riverside because they were the only one that had the car I wanted and for the price I wanted. Afterwards, I had some questions about my car and the Internet manager at Pas Rusnak, Tricia Helton, helped answer my questions even though I told her I bought my car else where. The only bad thing I heard about Pas Rusnak is the service dept. Someone in this forum said they scratched his car. But the sales people are very help and don't have the sleezy sales person attitude either.

If you're referring to the T.O. Rusnak, I've only had email contact with the Internet guy, which took me two tries to even get a response. When he finally responded, he immediately started trying to get me to the dealership when I wanted to told him I wanted to do everything over email. I didn't go with him b/c he didn't give me the price I wanted to pay and he didn't have the color of the car I wanted.

And in case anyone is wondering, yes I know dealers can do trades but then I won't be able to negotiate the price I wanted to pay. The cost of driving and my time is a lot less than how much they were going to charge me the dealer trade. Plus, you have to prove you're commitment in buying the car too. If money is not a issue, then I wouldn't worry about it.

Old 08-04-2005, 04:45 AM

This is true about dealer trades. Im glad that the people on my sales team was helpful to you. My name is kris and I work at pasadena rusnak. As of last month we are number 1 now in so cal for volume sales. 125 cars last month!!! go rusnak. Tell you friends if you want a audi give me a call.

Kris

Rusnak Pasadena
626 229 2519

Old 12-24-2005, 08:43 AM
1st Gear

here is a little trick with doing trades with dealership: DO NOT tell them you want to trade in! up until you've done your negotiations and are shaking hands, then at the very end you let him know that you want to trade in