Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

prestige audi north miami

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2011, 07:09 PM
1st Gear
Question The bad service writer responds

This service writer just would not give up. After I complained publicly about him, he wrote the following response:
His headline:
Crappy car!

"Get a life and a new car! It's not my fault your car isn't worth enough to even turn it into an artificial reef. Have a great life.

P.S. Thanks for letting me know the folks at prestige spoke negative about me after I quit."

Last edited by beauhanks; 10-08-2011 at 06:06 PM.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:09 PM
3rd Gear

I bought my TT CPO through that horrible ******* dealership. what a nightmare! I bought there because i got an extra warranty through CPO. After I looked at the car well, I noticed that they sold me a certified CPO car with 4 bald tires, as well as MANY other issues that should have been addressed. Well.., I raped their asses! I complained about EVERYTHING I could find. About a month and atleast 8 visits later, they replaced about 5 grand worth of parts. I HATE their bullshit dealership! Worst ******** ever! I tracked down one of the big cheeses at Audi and sent her an email. She was very happy to help me the last time Audi tried to deny my "preexisting" warranty claim. Feel free to blow up her inbox..
Annette.Johnson@audi.com

Old 08-09-2011, 08:55 AM
1st Gear
Default Found a good (possibly great) mechanic in Miami

I've complained about the rogue service writer at Prestige. Here's the good news: J & W (J&W) Motor Sports, phone 305.450.7038, is out in Doral, just past the airport. Juan was at Prestige for 15 years. He can do everything except reprogram an electronic key or program a computer module. The Audi dealerships have that sewed up. Juan is once of the nicest guys, tried everything in his power to help me. He even took photos of the mess in my car, after it arrived from Prestige.

Juan is meticulous. He calls back right away if you leave a message. He is simultaneously the service writer and the technician. When I got my car back from him, it not only looked like new, I felt he didn't charge me enough. I left him a $50 cash tip. Not that he appears to need it.

This J&W is a treasure. They also do Porsche, and I can't comment on the Porsche work, but I am now a loyal J&W customer.

Last edited by beauhanks; 10-08-2011 at 06:10 PM.
Old 08-23-2011, 08:04 PM
1st Gear

This lady that's has been speaking to you about her experience at prestige audi is off her rockers. Not only was she informed of the water leak in her car she was also told of the numerous concerns with that piece of garbage she calls an Audi. Trust me when I tell you that she was more than made aware of the cars condition. She's been going to every website ranting and hoping that somebody will listen to insanity!!!! You know who you are! Like I said already, that crappy car isn't worth enough to turn into an artificial reef. Maybe a monster truck smash car...

Old 08-25-2011, 07:33 AM
1st Gear

This is not directed at anybody, it's just an observation for what it's worth. I read the survey results for my dealership and really want to know how the customer views us. Always wonder sometimes though. For example, we will have 10 surveys with 9 of them very good with no complaints and then one that makes us out to be a bunch of crooked, incompetent, useless people. One guy said he may not return. Why? Was it the service? No. His car was repaired quickly and correctly. His complaint? The TV in the customer lounge had FOX news on. I'm thinking to myself, "buddy, the remotes right there with your choice of roughly 250 channels". Guess some people will find something to bitch about no matter what you do............I mean, if a customer has a legitiment complaint fine, we're not perfect but we do try to be as close to it as humanly possible.

Old 08-26-2011, 06:15 PM
3rd Gear

Presige Audi of Miami SUCKS ***! No other way to put it. Anyone that sticks up for their HORRIBLE bullshit should have their ******* head checked. WORST DEALERSHIP EVER!!! I hope them and the ******** that try to stick up for them burn in hell. Taking advantage of people that dont know anything about cars is WRONG, End of conversation.

Old 08-26-2011, 07:02 PM
1st Gear

Your attitude and use of language doesn't help anything. How about a little decorum here. I am sorry you bought a pile of junk but that's no reason to swear up a storm. It solves nothing. Go into any dealer and start f'ing this and f'ing that and see how far you get. I'm not sticking up for anyone, and I'm not an a-hole and don't believe in religion so there's no way I'll burn anyplace.

Old 09-05-2011, 07:48 AM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by aspen79
Your attitude and use of language doesn't help anything. How about a little decorum here. I am sorry you bought a pile of junk but that's no reason to swear up a storm. It solves nothing. Go into any dealer and start f'ing this and f'ing that and see how far you get. I'm not sticking up for anyone, and I'm not an a-hole and don't believe in religion so there's no way I'll burn anyplace.
My attitude is actually very good. My attitude towards Prestige audi of Miami is TERRIBLE because they SUCK. I would hardly call my car a "pile of junk". I know you meant that as a jab but thats ok, how would you know..? As far as my language, Ill throw up an "ear muffs" disclaimer for you when the grown folks are talking.

For those of you that ARE keeping score.. Any dealership that certifies a car CPO just to get more out of a sale, without even doing a CPO inspection is a crook.