Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Paul Miller, Parsippany NJ

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2005, 08:34 PM
1st Gear
Default Paul Miller, Parsippany NJ

probally the best and cleanest audi dealer i've been to, yeah, they've got their snobs, but what place doesnt??? I'd recommend ANYONE to go here, the service is great (most of them are ********) But just ask for Ramsey when you go there, he's the nicest service repairman i've met. I delt with John Russo, GREAT Salesman. Also Steve Segial. grade a service. i'd recommend anyone there.

Old 09-29-2006, 02:41 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Paul Miller, Parsippany NJ

Went to Paul Miller Audi in Parsippany twice while I was shopping for my A3.
The first time, this Russian sales guy tried selling me an A3 that I didnt want.
I told him specifically what I wanted, since he didnt have it in stock he tried pushing another vehicle.
Also, brought my girlfriend with me and this guy couldnt get his eyes off her. Instead of looking at me when talking, he would look at her. I found that pretty ammusing actually, haha.
But this dude was not professional, so I took off.

The 2nd time I went back here, just to see what they had in stock.
I went alone and decided to stroll in the show-room, waiting for someone to come up to me.
Salemen all over the place, nobody approached me. There was an older couple who quickly got help, but not me. I am a bit young looking, and I think that was mainly the reason, they didnt think I was serious I guess.

As I further searched for my perfect A3 in the Summer months, I found that most dealership's didnt have any 06's left. So, off to Riverside Audi in North Bergen I went. I thought this place would give me the deal I was looking for, but un-successful here as well. Sat down with some sales guy who wouldnt budge on the price at all. I was looking for A3 2.0T with premium and open sky. Black was my first choice color, Lave Grey my 2nd. He had one in Lava Grey, with premie/opensky/cold weather. Priced it out and it came to over $31,000, not including tax. He wouldnt budge on the extra $450 on the pearl paint effect and the cold weather. So, I got out of there also.

Took a ride to DHC in Maplewood.
Saleguy was friendly here, had what I was looking for. Black/Black with Premie and Opensky.
It was still in transit and arriving in 4 weeks. (this was the car I bought, but not here)
He also wouldnt budge on the price much, got him down lower then the Riverside Audi dealer, but still not good enough. He also wouldnt let me test drive the vehicle, said next time I return.
That totally made me leave and say Goodbye.

So, the next day on my lunch break, I headed to Bernardsville Audi.
And here I bough my A3. After a little negotiating, I got the price I wanted and the APR I wanted.
Same car that Maplewood Audi had in transit. So, its headed to Bernardsville soon and then to ME!!! Sales guy was very cool, laid back and took me serious.

So far, hats off toBernardsville Audi!!!.
Still awaiting the car, about 3 weeks away. We'll see how everything else works out at Bernardsville during the waiting for my A3. But the sale was a nice experience.

2007 Audi A3 2.0T
Black/Black
Premium/Open Sky/S-Tronic Auto

Old 02-06-2007, 11:47 AM
Default RE: Paul Miller, Parsippany NJ

Paul Miller has got to be the worst Audi dealership; I initially bought my car there (A6 2003 2.7T) and kept on taking there for maintenance under warranty; the only sure thing is that they wahsed it every time. Apart from that, they lied more than once when they sais that they replaced parts (dashboard malfunctioning), had a nasty attitude, and where extremely unprofessional. It took them six weeks to get a part (Valve cover gasket leak), and they coudn't fix until the fourth (yes, 4th) trip! The best part is when they tell you that you are getting a free rental, so what's the big deal? Try this one at your job.