Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

McDaniels Audi of Charleston

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2006, 03:26 AM
2nd Gear
Default McDaniels Audi of Charleston

So Audi of Charleston redeemed themselves and since apparently everyone that works there saw my rant about them (and now knows who i am).... I figured it would be best to admit that they are getting better. I was in there for awhile today, they booted the old service manager that I got into a huge disagreement with (about how long it takes to align a car) and they got rid of the creepy salesmen that went way overboard hitting on me..... and I got out of there today with an actual car wash and the inside of my car cleaned. And they hired an awesome, thus far trustworthy (lol) service manager who actually seems like a very informed and just overall nice guy.

So I've decided for once, an no this will probably not happen again, admit that maybe I was a little too harsh (but it was done bc I was really pissed off at them) and am willing to give them another chance.

Old 07-19-2006, 05:57 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: McDaniels Audi of Charleston

Hey Im glad that they took care of you I know Mr Mcdaniels Personally. What was the Sales Guys Name? By the way I run The Porsche Store in Columbia. I just purchased a 2000 TT coupe as a nice runner. If I can be of any help email me or PM me here and I will try and help you out.

Jewbin

Old 08-03-2008, 08:38 AM

I can tell you I personally am not impressed with the new Service Manager.... There are a bunch of people in the Charleston area compiling stories about their experience. I get the run around everytime I am there so I will no longer support McDaniels at all. I was highly considering a Q7, but as long as I live in Charleston I will not purchase one. I have also heard that the McDaniels Acura service is just as bad too. Just stay away and go somewhere else!!!!