Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Maple Wood Audi, Minnesota

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2006, 04:30 PM
1st Gear
Default Maple Wood Audi, Minnesota

Great service, lowest prices I've seen at Audi Dealerships. Never had a question unanswered.

Highly Recommended.

Old 11-01-2006, 09:00 PM
LME
1st Gear
Default RE: Maple Wood Audi, Minnesota

The Twin Cities are a very competitive market. I've heard very few negative stories from any dealers in the area, period. Flat out, bad dealerships go out of business there.

Glad you got good pricing. What did you buy? What did you pay?

Old 11-03-2006, 02:06 PM
1st Gear

Hey!!! The A3 will be going in for its 5K service in a few weeks...I'll let you know!

Got a great deal on an 07, still love the car...my brides been driving it for the last few days and she's made a few nice comments about it .like..." I know why you bought it and when do I get mine!"

Good luck to all! Shiney side up!

Old 11-18-2006, 04:00 PM

I found the original purchase paperwork from my S4, the 1st owner bought it from Maple Wood Audi. Someday I'll have to visit to see my S4's american birthplace.

Old 11-23-2006, 12:26 AM
1st Gear

[:-] Had the 5K done today!!! Complete in about an hour plus washed and vac'ed the inside.

So far so good... Jay at the service counter seems to be a good guy and appreciates the business.

Happy happy Joy joy!!

Old 01-25-2007, 01:49 AM
1st Gear

That's awesome you guys have had good experiences with Maplewood Audi. I wish I had the same, but I haven't. Not once in the five times I've broughten it there have I had a good experience. I bought my TT in May and since then they've had the car in their service for 3.5months and they still have it there at this moment.
Right now we're in the middle of a transmission battle with them over my TT. Back in July my forks went out so I needed a new tranny. It took them two months to fix it. Then when I got it back, I'd shift it into 5th gear and everytime it would grind. They said it was fine to drive like that so I continued to for the fact that I had missed my car so much the two months prior.
So I bring my car back in the beginning of Dec for the 5th gear still grinding (which by now it was getting stuck in 2nd and sometimes wouldn't go into 1st or reverse). A month later I get my car back with the promise it's fixed. That night my boyfriend was driving the car and noticed a real faint noice when in 1st. So we call up the dealership and tell them about this. They said they'd take a look at it when we brought it in the week after so they could fix my instrament cluster they had replaced (when they converted my mileage from km to miles, it added 40,000miles onto my car...).
Not even a week later (before my appointment for the cluster)I'm driving to work when I hear a loud noise from the engine and then what followed was the noise of metal grinding on the ground. When Maplewood Audi looked at it the next day they said that the tech had tightened the bolts too tightly when reassmebling the transmission which then caused the exhaust to snap in half when the engine moved.
It's now been two weeks and they're saying nothing's wrong with the transmission. My boyfriend took the service writer out on a test drive and the service writer agreed her heard the noice from the transmission.
The GM isn't any help with getting my car fixed correctly. In so many words; he told us that he hopes to keep us happy so we continue buying cars from there.
There's just so much bullsh!t going on caused by them right now I can't even explain it. Or describe my frustration with buying my first vehicle (first car I've paid for myself) and not being able to drive it.

Anyone have any input on what I should do?

Old 01-25-2007, 03:22 AM
1st Gear

(me)[sm=laughat.gif][sm=owned.gif](maplewood audi)

Old 01-25-2007, 01:42 PM
1st Gear

Blackmail...what does fixing your car have to do with your personal life?

Old 01-25-2007, 10:03 PM
1st Gear

Maplewood Audi is a joke. If I were any of you... I wouldn't go back there. They break your car more and more everytime they work on it! Trust me!

Read my own thread on it! I'm sure you'd all find it very interesting to know how they DO treat some customers!

Old 05-24-2010, 10:26 PM

I recently heard from the dealer I got my new car from that in the Twin Cites, MN you should stay away from service at dealers. Apparently there is an amazing service shop somewhere in the TC. Does anyone know of this place?

Quick Reply: Maple Wood Audi, Minnesota