Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Livermore Audi

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2008, 04:51 PM
1st Gear
Default Livermore Audi

Just wanted to say that Livermore Audi is awesome. I live in Merced and Fresno Audi is about 30 minutes closer, but they don't give any loaner cars, and they just seem like dicks to me on the phone.

I had a coolant leak, power steering seemed f'd up and engine soudned weird after a car accident a while ago. They actually took the time to go throught the car andfound many issues that were missed after my repair.The service guy Mike Hofman is a really nice guy, and they gave me a loaner car for two days while we dealt with the insurance company.

They found a cracked transmission mount (huge one, they wouldn't let me drive home!!!!!) But they have been excellent and everyone is very friendly there. Also the receptionist is a hottie!!!

Old 04-05-2008, 02:07 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Livermore Audi

Glad to hear they took care of you. I had a sludge issue with my '03 B-6.Livermore Audi Servicetold me about the TSB, but DIDN'T tell me my car was covered by the TSB warranty extension on this issue! They charged me for the service, and now I am going back and forth with them and AoA to get them to refund our money and they are dragging their feet.