Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

Great Experience at Stevens Creek Audi in San Jose

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 11:22 PM
Default Great Experience at Stevens Creek Audi in San Jose

Just wanted to let everyone know of a great experience I had over at Stevens Creek Audi in San Jose, CA. I had walked into the dealership in the past, but have never really gotten any help with a car, so this time, I decided to e-mail the internet/fleet manager, Enrique Villa. He e-mailed me with a list of cars that were coming in and said if I was interested in any of them, to come in and meet with him. Long story short, my wife's new A3 will be here in about a week, and I'm this close to putting a deposit down on a new A6. He was honest, upfront, and did not pressure me at all to make a purchase, and he also got me a great deal. If you're looking for an Audi in the Bay Area, give Enrique a call.

Old 01-26-2008, 01:54 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Great Experience at Stevens Creek Audi in San Jose

I spent some time chatting with Ramon, I guess Ramon and Enrique are the internet guys there, very easy going. Looks like the build I want I’ll have to special order. He said I’d get the same pricing I’d get for stock on hand which is very cool.

My local north bay dealer doesn’t want to deal at all and my previous buying experience with them was awful. So hopefully things will work out at Steven’s creek.