Dealerships Review(s) of dealerships that sell or service Audi's

European Service Werks, Memphis, TN

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2006, 07:58 PM
1st Gear
Default European Service Werks, Memphis, TN

Phil at European Service Werks is GREAT!!! This shop is located about 1 mile from Gossett Audi dealership in Memphis. I had taken the car to the dealership (offered a pretty much flat fee, $325, for rear seal transmission repair). I was having a few other things done at the same time. The dealership, called and more than doubled the original estimate, just for the transmission repair based on condition of the exhaust system (Northern car, and yes it shows on the exhaust).

Was recomemded to take to European by some locals in town, once I picked up my car from the dealership. He took me in the back and showed me the problems, and even located my elusive oil leak. He told me $500 for EVERYTHING. Picked up the car the next day and the bill was $480. He told me that he ran the car for about 15 min to recheck for the oil leak and noticed none. He then suggested I bring it back in about a week to double check. No charge. Very helpful and courteous. I have found my new home for auto repair (will even take my wife's Saab there, too)!!

Suggest you give them a call in the Memphis area at (901) 372-7050.

Brian