Bully Dog Known for POWER…Delivering ECONOMY! Product innovation is key and we take innovation very seriously. Visit our website for full vehicle application charts for Gas and Diesel products.

Why is *Bully Dog* even a vendor???

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2009, 01:56 AM
1st Gear
Default Why is *Bully Dog* even a vendor???

They dont even have a application for Audi's.

I can think of several vendors that can bring something that is worth while then this no name chips and salsa.

Bull Dog qoute from its website....LOL

Bully Dog's is the big dog on the block when it comes to creating massive horsepower in engines. Products such as the Bully Dog Power Pup, Bully Dog Fuel Injectors and Bully Dog Outlook Monitor have certainly proven this to be true. Let your Bully Dog performance chip reach its full potential with a Bully Dog Exhaust System from AutoAnything.
To price Bully Dog for your specific vehicle, select make, model, and year below.

Select Make Cadillac Chevy Dodge Ford Freightliner GMC Infiniti Lincoln Nissan Volkswagen
Select Make First (Sorry We dont make a application for slow *** Audi's)

Old 02-14-2009, 07:02 PM
3rd Gear

This forum is small and insignificant, lucky to have sponsors at all. If you want an audi forum with legit sponsors that actually make audi products, or a forum that gets actual traffic and has more than 6 people browsing at a time go to www.audizine.com or www.audiworld.com

I belong to all three, and all 3 have their good and bad parts. Audiworlds layout sucks alot but theres alot of knowledgable people. Audizine has alot of traffic but theres also alot of drama/fighting/gayness. We have no traffic here but are generally friendly and helpfull i think, at least in the s-car sections...

Old 02-19-2009, 03:45 AM
1st Gear

I agree this site is small but if we are going to have sponsors...atleast have a car sponsor that sell's Audi stuff...this bully dog does not. I agree with you about Audiworld...its pretty gay over there and full of A-holes.

Old 02-20-2009, 09:10 AM
1st Gear

it caught my eye while i was scrolling down i laughed to say the least maybe they figure some of us have trucks most of us mod our audis so.....

or we need to mod our mercedes sprinter vans out with a bully dog

Old 02-20-2009, 01:06 PM
1st Gear

Yeah...I heard Bully Dog is going to be the main sponsor for the 24 Hr's of LeMan's.

Old 03-04-2009, 01:50 PM
2nd Gear

Theres some bully dogs at school. I goto UTI tho lol