B6 Models Please discuss all 2002 - 2005 B6 A4 topics here...

Oil Pressure too low indicator with Stop Engine warning - Dealer ripped me off

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2008, 03:42 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Oil Pressure too low indicator with Stop Engine warning - Dealer ripped me off

Thank you so much guys, for your advice. I will take up this issue with AOA is a soft way.

Old 07-14-2008, 10:06 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Oil Pressure too low indicator with Stop Engine warning - Dealer ripped me off

ORIGINAL: audiprotein

Papachristouyeah calling AOA is the choice right now.
and he only had 41k miles
I think its a girl
hehe, bad assumption there huh!

Old 07-23-2008, 07:12 PM
1st Gear

Hi Guys!
Here is the update, I spoke to a customer advocate at AOA and he is requiring the proof for maintenance. I unfortunately do not have that to prove him that it was maintained to their standards but, they do have an extended warranty for 8yrs and unlimited mileage for the oil sludging issues. I really want to have that warranty applicable for my vehicle at least going forward so; I don’t get into trouble in future.
It seems they can get a record of maintenance only to a certain extent (may be the ones done with them during the first year), but to what extent he is not sure unless he can access their system which, he did not had.
So, do you guys have any tips to get through this? Did anyone have tried making up some maintenance records to prove to AOA that the vehicle was well maintained, if so, then how did u do it?
Your help in this regard is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Manoj