B6 Models Please discuss all 2002 - 2005 B6 A4 topics here...

Goodby Audi

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2011, 05:28 PM
1st Gear
Default Goodby Audi

Alright....

After my CVT went out on my 02... I have decided to throw in the towl with Audi. Not so much the cars and the fact they don't realize they totally screwed up on early CVT designs.... But the service I recieved, well.... DIDNT recieve from the Audi dealer... I got more help from a BMW dealer......
So....................

Today I signed my papers for a new 07 BMW 530i...........

Good by AudiForums! You have been good!

Old 02-25-2011, 09:29 PM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by joncowden
Alright....

After my CVT went out on my 02... I have decided to throw in the towl with Audi. Not so much the cars and the fact they don't realize they totally screwed up on early CVT designs.... But the service I recieved, well.... DIDNT recieve from the Audi dealer... I got more help from a BMW dealer......
So....................

Today I signed my papers for a new 07 BMW 530i...........

Good by AudiForums! You have been good!

I feel u pain , it sucks when u spend money in an expensive car brand and then u just have problems after problems with it , im quite deception with it myself , since i got mine Audi A4 1.8T 2005 , first was a temperature sensor , then a speed control valve , then a gasket , then coils , replaced the coils when was the recall , then my cabin takes lots of time to warm up , then was the N80 valve , getting to the point that i should had stayed with Japanese cars like i always had , no problems whatsoever , just fill with gas , drive and oil changes , i really cant understand how a so expensive brand gives so many problems and people keep buy them .

Old 02-26-2011, 02:40 PM
1st Gear

When i bought my audi, i had a choice between a audi a4 2.0 cvt or a BMW 318i
now compring them both the audi wins hands down.
BUT with the CVT problem i will never buy audi again.

This was my first second hand car.
My First Audi and Will be My last audi.

When i get the chance i will be changing back to what i was bought up in and thats a Benz